1. 1. What Would You Like To See?

• More MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy
    • More Karate
    • More Jellyfishing
    • Less Krusty Krab
    • Less Plankton
    • More Goo Lagoon
    • More Boating School

I like the widescreen. Now we KNOW what season the episode could possibly be. :P

Anyways, here are the s9 episodes so far ranked worst to best. (I didn't count Squid Defense because I haven't watched it yet.)

10. Squid Baby D+

9. Little Yellow Book D+

8. Bumper to Bumper C+

7. Patrickman! C+

6. Squirrel Record C+

5. Eek, an Urchin! B-

4. License to Milkshake B

3. Gary's New Toy B+

2. Extreme Spots A

1. Plankton's Pet A+

Overall Grade: C+/B-

From the ones I've sen, here's worst to best fro me:

Little Yellow Book

Bumper to Bumper

Squirrel Record

Extreme Spots

Squid Defense

Eek, an Urchin!

License to Milkshake

Plankton's Pet

It's pretty good so far. Only episodes I didn't really like were Little Yellow Book and Bumper to Bumper.

My turn:

11. Squid Baby

10. Little Yellow Book

9. Bumper to Bumper

8. Squid Defense

oh. wait....i have not seen extreme spots or squirrel record

I want to see more Goo Lagoon episodes, more Jellyfishing episodes, more SpongeBob/Sandy episodes (especially the karate episodes), more funny episodes like "Eek an Urchin", less Plankton episodes, less Krusty Krab episodes, no cheap Mr. Krabs episode, no Squid abuse episode, no jerk Squid episode, no disgusting episode and no annoying SpongeBob and Patrick episode. Also I want to see Spot again.

I really loved season 9 so far and I loved all season 9 episodes, except "Little Yellow Book"

1. Plankton's Pet 10/10

2. Eek, an Urchin 10/10

3. Patrick-Man 10/10

4. License to Milkshake 10/10

5. Extreme Spots 10/10

6. Squirrel Record 10/10

7. Safe Deposit Krabs 9.5/10

8. Squid Defense 9.5/10

9. Evil Spatula 8.5/10

10. Bumper to Bumper 8/10

11. Squid Baby 8/10

12. Gary's New Toy 7.5/10

13. Jailbreak! 7.5/10

14. Little Yellow Book 5.5/10

Yeah this is the season that actually is getting the show back on track imo. I didn't really like season 8. HD is coo' too.

BEST 2 WORST (that I've seen)
Evil Spatula
License to Milkshake 
Plankton's Pet
Squirrel Record
Jailbreak!
Safe Deposit Krabs
Little Yellow Book
Squid Defense
Eek, An Urchin!
Squid Baby

There is something about this season which makes it very enjoyable. I'm thinking it's the new group of writers that have decided to bring back the old themes that this show was about in the first place.

Just a few examples: They brought back some of the old background music; These episodes have more close-ups and better animation in stead of lazy animation and very few shots (Like some of the season 6 and 8 episodes and most of season 7); The addition of fun new characters in half of this season's episodes; They actually brought back the Hooky theme in Don't Look Now, and they are using more of SpongeBob's function as a soaking sponge.

Also, on top of the better and more original/classic-like jokes, there are a lot of moments where characters like Mr. Krabs and Squidward are showing other sides of their personality in stead of the flat-character characteristics that are greed and bitterness. At the end of SpongeBob, You're Fired (I don't want to spoil anything) the characters actually make me feel good, in stead of 'Seriously, that's all they've come up with with this character? How lazy and annoying'.

Soooow, somewhere I heared that the second half of this season is going to have all new writers, like they did after The SpongeBob Movie. I'm actually very exited. How about you guys? And has this been officially comfirmed?

Hasn't been explicitly said by anyone, but the Season 6-9 crew did leave halfway through the Season to work on the new movie, and Vincent Waller has said that they'll be back to finish up Season 9. Whether this means new writers or a longer hiatus to get more episodes from the current ones remains to be seen.

The show definitely needs some new blood in the writers, regardless. Marc Ceccarelli and Blake Lemons just don't cut it anymore.