• Advertisement

Gravity Falls

Steel Sponge

It was a technical joke, and if you paid attention carefully Stan fakes his death in "Not  What He Seems"

Other than that the only other two that come to my mind are either Bill Cipher or Gideon. But could Bill even die? Would he just cease to exist, or like just lose his power and just disappear?

Why would I THINK that Stan had died?!!! If I WATCHED "A Tale of Two Stans"; "Dungeons, Dungeons, and MORE Dungeons;" and "Dipper and Mabel Vs. The Future," than I KNOW that Stan isn't dead! But yeah, I do agree that maybe Bill Cipher or Gideon could POSSIBLY die! But you never know; a good guy COULD possibly die. I mean, it HAS happened before on "Dragonball Z" for example.

12 minutes ago, WhoBob said:

I'm fine If it's ending. I didn't want it to last long. Plus they were already wrapping it up since Not What He Seems. I'll always remember it as one of the best shows ever.

Welp, it's the end of an era. Alex was at least able to tell the story he wanted to tell, which is becoming increasingly rare in tv. Plus, he said this isn't the last time we'll see the characters. Shorts/movie/comic confirmed?

1 hour ago, Teamwork said:

According to this, GF is indeed ending:

http://shmalexsmirsch.tumblr.com/

RIP

Better to end on top then to lag and drag I say. I'll miss it, but respect the creators for making it about quality first and foremost the about making a cash cow. Also...

Spoiler

Wendy, you better give Dipper some love for his heroics this summer (smirk)

And here I was getting ready to share the link from the interview with Alex Hirsch.  Call me a few hours late.

Not surprised at all.  Granted I'm still behind on Season 2 but I've seen enough spoilers around here and XAT to get the gist of what's going on currently.  Hopefully it ends on a high note because this is already the best animated Disney show of the 2000s and I want to see the series finale be given the justice I know Alex Hirsch will deliver and I can't wait to watch it.