• Advertisement

Gravity Falls

Steel Sponge

This is Disney Channel's upcoming animated show scheduled for June 29th....along with a sneak preview on June 15th. Any of you guys heard about this yet? By far, it doesn't seem to catch me on, but ads are meant to make the show look silly at times.

I been heard about this, like last year.

I've been anticipating it ever since.

Phineas and Ferb, Fish Hooks, and Gravity Falls

The return of Disney Animation Domination!

• Like 2

I'm actually really looking forward to this as well. I mean a Disney show with Jason Ritter, Linda Cardellini, and Kristen Schaal as its' voice actors? Sold.

I'm actually really looking forward to this as well. I mean a Disney show with Jason Ritter, Linda Cardellini, and Kristen Schaal as its' voice actors? Sold.

Hot damn, I didn't even know the VAs of this show. Now I'm even more pumped.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. That special preview was better than anything I've seen on Fish Hooks (sorry, not that show's biggest supporter). Can't wait for more.

That was great. The show had a mundane sense of humor that resonated with me, and there was some stuff hinting that the show might not be all comedy. A little mystery here and there. I really loved this. In the credits, I saw some people from other shows that probably made the show amazing: Phil Rydna is the Production Designer, and Rob Renzetti is the Supervising Producer. Pretty cool. The art style was cool too.

And everything about this worked. Mable and Dipper were funny (Mable was freaking adorable). Can't wait for the actual series premiere. I really hope this series does well. With Disney and Phineas And Ferb, Motorcity and Tron: Uprising, I think Disney is finally stopped sucking in the television animation department. :lol:

Same. I'm very impressed with what I'm seeing.

Yea, I enjoyed it as well.

Mabel is funny as hell xP . I also like that the show might not be all comedy, like Aquatic Nuggets said,

Oh, one more thing; the animation in this was freaking sick. It was fluid, lively, and everything. One thing that'll probably keep me watching. The animation was amazing.

Agreed. In the day and age of Seth MacFarlane's awful style running rampant through everyone's mind, I love when good animation comes out and proves that people still care enough to make a really cartoony style and do it well.

You can get the first episode free on iTunes. I just watched it and I gotta say, dat animation! It was phenomenal, and the show was actually pretty interesting and funny. I might keep watching if I get the chance...