• Advertisement

100b. Stanley S. SquarePants

Jinjo

This episode is very underrated. I can understand why people hate this episode though. People hate it because Stanley was very annoying when he destoryed everything and there was a Plankton abuse at the end but to be honest, I found Stanley very hilarious in this episode. He is one of the most underrated SpongeBob characters ever. Also even though I hate the ending, I found the ending hilarious. This episode is superb in my opinion. I thought the plot was very dumb but there were many funny parts in this episode like Stanley talking pictures with a costumer, Patrick's part and Mr. Krabs' three little nephews' cameos (they solve mysteries, awwwwwwwwww). Overall, I really enjoyed watching this episode. 9.5/10

As far as episodes that get debated as to whether they are good or bad, I lean towards this episode being more good than bad. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing Stanley again in another episode, as long as they don't repeat the same plot, and they allow him to have some more virtues in order to balance out all the flaws he showcased in this episode, or just drop some flaws and kind of even his character out. As for the episode itself, I'd probably give it a 9/10. Enough said! ;)

• Like 1