• Advertisement

065a. Selling Out

spongebobfan29

Do you like this episode? Personally, I think this episode is one of Season 4's better outings. It was hilarious when Squidward tried to sing the happy birthday song. I also liked Karl, the manager. He had a lot of funny quotes too. I would have given this episode a 10, but the scene where all the cement (I think) Came out the door and and flushed everyone away. That part was extremely Gross! But, Other then that scene, amazing episode!

9/10

Personally, I did not like this episodes. I found the overall scenes to be somewhat entertaining, but I never laughed at one point in the episode. I did enjoy the overall flow of the storyline up until the end, when it suddenly seemed like everything just sort of crashed into each other. Mr. Krab suddenly goes berserk, showing everyone what they're eating (I don't know how they didn't notice it before), and then the whole restaurant explodes. I felt like the entire episode had been progressing at a certain pace, and then end, it just sort of rushed to finish.

5/10

Another perfect season 4 episode and this episode is one of my favorite season 4 episodes. This episode is funny, very enjoyable and well-writen and I think this is the best Mr. Krabs-themed post-movie episode. I agree that Carl was creepy and I also don't like Pearl's cameo but It's still a great episode. Some parts made me laugh like Mr. Krabs saying "Wait a minute, I hate golf!" and Squidward singing "Happy Birthday" song. Also I liked Mr. Krabs' "Cha Ching" song. 10/10

This is one of Season 4's gems. I thought the story wasn't that bad, and I liked how Mr. Krabs managed to get back the Krusty Krab in the end. My only gripes with this episode is the song at the beginning, which IMO was pretty pointless. We get it, he's cheap! The other thing I hate is Pearl's cameo. Uuurrrggghhh.

Final score: 8/10

For me, this is DEFINITELY one of the better season four episode outings featuring Mr. Krabs. Other than this episode, I feel that for the most part, between seasons 5-8 (and maybe some of season 4 and 9), they cheapened Mr. Krabs' character so that all he was about was making money and being cheap, without caring about anything else! The show didn't get BACK to this quality side of Mr. Krabs until, arguably, "Tutor Sauce!" I think that's why this episode seems like such a good Mr. Krabs episode, because it shows him in a more positive light compared to other episodes. A 10/10!