• Advertisement

012a. The Chaperone

spongebobfan29

This episode wasn't too bad. I liked the "Doing the Sponge" song, and Pearl wasn't as annoying as she is in other episodes. Some of the jokes made me laugh, like when SpongeBob tries to get some fruit punch and the SpongeBob dummy joke. So, overall:

Final score: 8/10

• Like 1

Did sponge actually go to the prom with pearl or was it the dummy? Pretty good episode .

That is something that we might NEVER know!!!! o.o The "Do the Sponge" song was the absolute highlight of the episode! :D

"All right, you inverte-brats, I'm going to teach you how to do the Sponge! Well, if you take your leg and you stick it in the air, and then you take the other one, and you jam it right up there; then twist yourself around, and give a great big lunge! Now you're doing, now you're doing the Sponge! Oh yeah, I said the sponge-sponge, uh, do the Sponge! Before you know it, you're taking the plunge-plunge. Uh, do the sponge-sponge, I said the Sponge! Bet your buns your doing the Sponge! Well, if you take your leg, and you stick it in the air, and then you take the other one, and you jam it right up there; then twist yourself around, and give a great BIG lunge! Now you're doing, now you're doing the Sponge! Oh yeah, I said the sponge-sponge, uh, do the Sponge! Before you know it, you're taking the plunge-plunge. Uh, do the sponge-sponge, I said the Sponge! Bet your buns your doing the Sponge! Oh yes, you're doing the Sponge. Yeah, now you're doing the Sponge!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: STILL a TRILLION times more catchy than ANYTHING Justin Bieber or Nicky Minaj could EVER put out in their lifetime! :rolleyes: This episode gets a solid 10/10! B) Enough said! ;)

• Like 1

I think the minute that SpongeBob CHANGED from him being at the prom to the dummy was in the toilets- I think he must've thought, hmm this isn't going so well and then ran to the bathroom and pretended to cry to give him more time to set the dummy up with the costume and stuff as we see at the end SpongeBob is in his normal clothes again. I think this means that he had his regular clothes on underneath his costume to keep himself warm.