• Advertisement

097a. 20,000 Patties Under The Sea

Jinjo

I love this episode so much. It's so underrated. This is actually one of my favorite season 5 episodes. I loved everything in this episode. The plot was creative and very entertaining and the episode was very funny in my opinion. This episode has also a famous quote: "I like Squidward". Even though SpongeBob was gay in that part, that part was really funny in my opinion. A lot of part really made me laugh like the begining, SpongeBob breaking Krusty Krab's window while he was driving a submarine, people throwing rocks at Plankton and the ending. I recommend this episode. It's way better than It's partner. 10/10

This episode is a decent one for Season Five. I like the idea of a mobile Krusty Krab (but of course Plankton gets involved) and Gene Simmons as the sea monster was kinda weird.  o.o  The jokes were ehh, but my favorite is the "Plankton insulting family members" gag. The whole "SpongeBob is gay" controversy has one of its major roots here, and I don't really care about it TBH.

Final score: 7/10

lol this is my 666th post

This episode is a decent one for Season Five. I like the idea of a mobile Krusty Krab (but of course Plankton gets involved) and Gene Simmons as the sea monster was kinda weird.  o.o  The jokes were ehh, but my favorite is the "Plankton insulting family members" gag. The whole "SpongeBob is gay" controversy has one of its major roots here, and I don't really care about it TBH.

Final score: 7/10

lol this is my 666th post

EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this episode. It stands out to me, and there is actually a pretty awesome story. It's not like they have one scenario where everything takes place, because in this episode they actually go places. I always like that. 8,5/10

• Like 1

I enjoy this episode as well. It has a lot of funny moments. SpongeBob's gay quote might be funnier or less funny if you know what it's referencing.

It comes from the movie "Blazing Saddles" and the line goes something along the lines of "Rape, murder, arson, rape." "You said rape twice." "I like rape."

• Confused 1

I didn't find this out until recently; Shannon Tweed, the OTHER guest star billed with Gene Simmons in this episode, is Gene Simmons' WIFE! I'm not sure if that would be considered nepotism or not, but it makes a WHOLE lot more sense now! Speaking of, I really wish we'd get another appearance of Jack M. Crazyfish and the giant sea monster that appears in this episode, especially since the giant sea monster actually LIKES chum. I mean, even PLANKTON deserves to have at least ONE loyal customer (who isn't being PAID for by Karen)! This is a really interesting episode, and I'd give it a 10/10! Enough said, true believers!