• Advertisement

086b. Bucket Sweet Bucket

Jjs Goodman

A pretty funny episode, but I still am awed as to why Plankton doesn't know their names.

I guess since Plankton is SO focused on trying to rule the world, he doesn't take the TIME to bother remembering people's names since they're all just going to be SUBJECTS to him! :rolleyes: Also, I was R.O.F.L. when Plankton said, "This is a job for an imbecile!! (Sees Spongebob and Patrick walking and whistling.) Or TWO imbeciles!" And how Squidward just rushed in, so that a PROPER paint job could be done on the Chum Bucket! :lol: And who could forget THIS priceless moment?! Spongebob: "Mr. Krabs, you're back from your vacation!" (Giant word saying "Exposition!" appears over Spongebob's head!) :D And of course... Random Fish: "$25 for a Krabby Patty? Not cool, dude!" Mr. Krabs: "But you're paying for the enhanced AMBIENCE, dude!" Random Fish: "That's true, it IS pretty clas- sy in here. Give me four!" :P I give this episode a solid 10/10! B) Enough said! ;)

Wow, four amazing season 5 episodes in a row. I loved this episode too. It will never be amazing as Roller Cowards or Krabs a la Mode but this episode is still a perfect episode and one of my favorite season 5 episode. This episode was very funny and all characters were great in this episode. The idea was also creative. Also Planky-poo had some cute moments in this episode. There were so many funny moments in this episode. SpongeBob and Patrick's stupidity in this episode was very funny. Squidward's parts in this episode was also funny too. SpongeBob and Patrick turning Chum Bucket into Krusty Krab made me laugh. Plankton painting a log cabin on Chum Bucket cracked me up. Plankton launching himself to Chum Bucket at the end was hilarious. Overall, this episode is another gem of season 5. 10/10

• Like 1