• Advertisement

081. Friend or Foe?

Jjs Goodman

I honestly think this episode nailed it pretty well since it gave us a story in a show that seems to lack one. Like I mentioned above, it made the show more interesting, but I think we all knew they were friends at some point.

Well, it WAS kind of hinted at before in "New Leaf," and "Best Frenemies;" but this is the episode that REALLY brought the whole Krabs Vs. Plankton relationship into a coherent story that had not yet been explained before. In my honest opinion, I thought it was a pretty good episode! :D I'd rank it a 10/10! B)

In my opinion, this episode was a superb start to season 5, which is a good but one of the worst seasons of SpongeBob. This episode was very interesting and very entertaining. I loved almost everything about this episode. I even liked Patchy's segment. Plankton using birthday cake bomb and balloons to damage Krusty Krab and steal the formula at the begining was just awesome and In my opinion that was one of Plankton's best plans. The story of how Mr. Krabs and Plankton became enemies was very interesting and It keps me wondered what is going to happen next. Baby Krabs and Baby Plankton at the begining of the story were very cute, I said "AWWWW" when I saw Mr. Krabs' third birthday. I loved how Mr. Krabs' obsession with money started. I liked Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's fake stories of how they became enemies, these parts were very funny. Then Karen comes to Krusty Krab, she tells that Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's stories are fake and she tells the real story to them. After Karen tells that Mr. Krabs and Plankton let the recipe ruin their friendship, Mr. Krabs and Plankton starts crying and they hug each other. I thought that part was heartwarming but the ending ruined that moment. I didn't like the ending of this episode too. I thought It was very lazy to finish this episode. I think this episode would have been a great series finale, If Mr. Krabs and Plankton decided to become friends again and they work together to run Krusty Krab. This episode wasn't very funny but I thought this episode had some funny moments. Plankton accidently blowing up himself at his school was hilarious. Squidward's sarcastic line in this episode was funny. Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's fake stories made me laugh. Also most of Patchy's segment made me laugh. Overall, this episode is an almost excellent episode and It's one of the better SpongeBob specials. 9.5/10