• Advertisement

016a. Valentine's Day

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Well, Since I helped out with getting the links for episode discussions all situated, I know which episodes have or don't have episode discussions. This is one of them. I honastally would have thought that this one would already have one. It's a classic episode from the golden aged Season 1. 10/10 A+ Allright, now you guys discuss. :)

I really love it when my favourite characters freak out- from Ren Hoek's freakout in Space Madness to Patrick in this episode, it's just fun when there's a meltdown.

I have been like this myself so I know what it's like and while it's not much fun at the time, it's cool to look back on and think "boy, I'm glad I'm not like that anymore!" I have also said things like "you must think I'm pretty dumb, huh?" and got an affirmative response which isn't much fun at the time but is now and I think Patrick handled it very well here.

10/10!

This is a hilarious holiday episode. Despite Patrick being somewhat jerky here, the episode portrays it comically enough that I don't mind it. The episode spawned two of Patrick's most popular quotes ("Heart on stick must die!" and "I defy you, heart man.") as well as plenty of other funny jokes. 9/10