• Advertisement

Tiki Land

Steel Sponge

First off, I have two different sets of ideas, and both are likely to happen. The first one is basically meant to be solo, the other one isn't. Anyways, I flipped a coin...panel #1 comes first.

So what's on the first panel? Well, do you remember when some of the spin-off writers here who would plan on something big, but in conclusion, it's unable to happen? From what I know, tvguy347 tried this, then Clappy, who then would pass it down to CDCB, and now I'm doing it. What makes it different? I'm not going to let this one go. The project is meant to be 10 episodes, and it's not going to be a solo project. Depending on how much would want to join on this project, that would make up the staff for this spin-off. If you want to join on this, you can pretty much call dibs, and when I think there's enough participants, I would then reveal the main idea through PM, but I won't reveal it till May for a clear reason. So, post away.

Writers: Steel Sponge, The Idiot Box, ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1, Wumbology, teenj

Producers: ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1, teenj12

Executive Producer(in-charge of everything related to the spin-off): Wumbology

Co-Executive Producer: The Idiot Box

Story Editor: Steel Sponge

teenj's-replacement-if-he-drops-out: ___

Sounds fair?

I think they are involved with all the phases from development to completion and creates the conditions for the spin-off. I looked it up.

Ah

Writers: Steel Sponge, The Idiot Box, ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1, Wumbology, teenj

Sounds fair?

That sounds fair. :)

If you have any other available spaces (A writing placement would be awesome) I would love to get involved in this :)

Supervising Producer: Sabrespongebob

I'll give you guys the needed details of this project by tomorrow.

I am still working on this. I ended up delaying last month, but here's what I have to say:

Once the first chapter appears on the 12th, the reveal of the main plot will take place as well. For the progress of this project, I'm thinking pretty lightly on how I can fairly execute with the first chapter that I will write. However, I have one minor job done: the two OC names for this spin-off are now confirmed...by me. Ha'aheo was a suggestion by CNF for the shared-hero-role. I dunno about recalling the name meaning "cherised one," but I'd figure this name would be better, which would be Koamalu. As for the "Dimension Master" for this, he will be known as 'Enakai.