• 1/5 Stars: EVIL!

nickelodeon.pngspongebob-squarepants.png

#171A - Karen 2.0

Premieres:

Friday, April 13th @ 5:00 PM ET/PT

Encores:

April 13th: 8:00 PM ET/PT (on Nick 2)

Plot:

Plankton upgrades to Karen 2, so his first Karen leaves and gets a job at the Krusty Krab.

Clip:

http://spongebob.nic...arens-clip.html

300px-Sbkaren2.PNG

* Just a note, but this episode is somewhat based off of an old comic called Working Karen. It was released back in 2007 to promote Friend or Foe? Glad to see they are adapting it, as I always wanted to see Karen work at the Krusty Krab.

* I feel you Karen.

* Second time we see Karen's laser - first seen in Walking the Plankton.

* Some new chum foods.

* Karen 2?!

* Ouch Plankton, pretty harsh.

* Karen 2 does look pretty cool too.

* The voice of Karen 2 is familiar...but I'm not sure who it is.

* Lol at Karen going on a rampage.

* Indeed, who would throw it out?

* I got a chuckle of SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs mistaking it for a real computer.

* I lol'd at Karen crying.

* I liked the animation on the smashed phone, it was also used from The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom.

* We learn Karen can operate without her stand thing.

* Karen as an employee eh? A lot of fans got their wish come true. ;)

* Lucky you Squidward.

* ...or not.

* Really liked the fight between Karen 2 and Karen.

* Uh oh, Karen 2 crushed Plankton....not so nice eh?

* Karen 2 doesn't seem very strong though.

* I lol'd at Karen's speech to Plankton.

* A little sad, but we all know Karen would live. Pretty good episode with humorous bits, and I liked the idea. The ending was pretty funny.

Grade: A

It's on right now, so, as natural, i'm watching it.

======================================================

* A regular night at the Chum Bucket. And it is the Chum Bucket, because everything

is chum.

* So Karen is wondering what Plankton's up to this time.

* Plankton's form of divorce involves getting a Karen 2. Poor Karen....... with all the junk

she's been through she gets dumped? I'm rooting for her.

* Stir Fry Ray.... activate! She runs on Windows XP, run!

* No, Karen 2 wins.... what a lousy divorce.

* Meanwhile, it's the end of another day at the Krusty Krab. But it appears Karen's been dumped.

* So Krabs decides to boot up Karen. It turns out to be Divorce_Editon 10598.

* SpongeBob suspects this is a ruse - but Karen deletes Plankton! So they put her on their side.

A worthy find, or so.

* So she gets the job of cashier. Squidward gets the job of toilet joke.

* Sponge tries to help with Karen's loss, but Karen 2 shows up. Plankton is surprised to find the

classic Karen. As usual, they both argue. It turns into a fight scene. A decent one at that.

* Eugene, of course, decides to turn this into a money-making scheme.

* But Karen throws the fight and ultimately crashes Karen 2. She tries to redeem Plankton,

but also fatally crashes in the process. Plankton tries to fix Karen, and suceeds.

* So, Plankton & Karen, go home together.

* So to bring back revenue, Squidward roleplays as........ Karen 2!

This, all in all, was a good way to end the special two weeks. The plot was a bit like Komputer

Overload, but mixed with even better Plankton & Karen and nice divorce simplicity.

GRADE: B (8.5/10)

ENTIRE TWO WEEKS: B+ (8.7/10)

I thought it was a good episode. I thought it was better than Komputer Overload and almost as good as Single Cell Aniversary (other Plankton/Karen episodes) The fight with Karen and Karen 2 was pretty cool and it was interesting seeing Karen work at the Krusty Krab, not to mention, it was sweet at the ending with Karen caring about Plankton's well-being and the two getting back together.

* Just a note, but this episode is somewhat based off of an old comic called Working Karen. It was released back in 2007 to promote Friend or Foe? Glad to see they are adapting it, as I always wanted to see Karen work at the Krusty Krab.

Hmm. Didn't know that, jjs. Guess you learn something new everyday. ;) Anyways, I thought it was a pretty good episode. Liked Karen 2.0 and the original Karen working at the Krusty Krab. Liked the fight too. It was also funny to have Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob turn on Karen in Mr. Krab's Office, only for Karen to start bawling here eyes out, with SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs getting freaked out. 10/10 A+

Amazing episode. It started off fresh, and I was laughing right off the bat where Spongebob begins to cry (yet again, although I didn't mind) about how the work day starts to end. Then, Mr. Krabs tells him to lighten up and gets annoyed as Spongebob follows him. I liked the sort of new angles they used; I don't think we've ever seen that in an episode before, where it's looking directly into Mr. Krab's office with Spongebob and Mr. Krabs coming out while simultaneously catching a glimpse out the window. The dial-up scene was hilarious, probably the best of the episode. I loved all of the computer references and Karen 2 repeatedly slamming into the restaurant had me chuckling. Overall, just a great episode, topped off with the fight.

However, I still feel like there was one element missing. I think it really was more laughs; I feel like it might've been better had there been more comedic relief to the strain of Karen and Plankton's relationship (I wanted to punch Plankton; while this episode was overall good, I feel like it made everything about Karen and Plankton's past relationship a fabrication if he just dumps her like this for "the new model").

A solid 8/10.

Really liked the episode and the fight with Karen and Karen 2 was really cool But the downside of the episode is needed more laughs but the ending was very funny but i think the episode has hardly any jokes in the episode i give the episode a soild rating of

B+

Caught this one the other day. It was alright. Kinda felt bad for Karen, but Karen 2.0 wasn't as technologically advanced as they were making her out to be. Btw, is it just me or has everyone that is a main or secondary character worked for the Krusty Krab at least once besides Plankton? I seriously don't understand why Karen had to end up working there, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Anywho, just an ok episode in my books.

6/10

Caught this one the other day. It was alright. Kinda felt bad for Karen, but Karen 2.0 wasn't as technologically advanced as they were making her out to be. Btw, is it just me or has everyone that is a main or secondary character worked for the Krusty Krab at least once besides Plankton? I seriously don't understand why Karen had to end up working there, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Anywho, just an ok episode in my books.

6/10

Plankton has kinda worked for the KK of you count Eek An Urchin.