• Advertisement

Phineas and Ferb

Karen

Are you going to keep using that whenever SG takes a stab and Candace? 428899.gif

But Candace annoys the hell out of me. I just don't like Ashley Tisdale at all, really. Her acting is pretty lousy, and she's a wannabe singer with half-assed songs that don't have the strength to even get in the Hot 100.

You WOULD be spot on if you mentioned that her re-doing Never Gonna Give You Up was gut wrentching, lousy, and of bad taste.

You can. 70s said this is the P&F paradise where you can freely talk about it without us interrupting. Go ahead...as much as I hate to say it. 428899.gif

Has NO ONE seen this post, or did I just imagine it?

Has NO ONE seen this post, or did I just imagine it?

Uh, we weren't making fun of it OR bashing it. We can post where ever we want. So just screw off.

Anyway, I tried to watch that summer belongs thinggy special. It was a little bit better then every other episode... But still shit. I give it a 1/10.

Uh, we weren't making fun of it OR bashing it. We can post where ever we want. So just screw off.

A little harsh.

Everyone should get out of this thread now. Just let the fans be fans.

I also don't hate Phineas and Ferb, I think its a pretty good show. Certainly better than Wizards of Waverly Place (no offense to anyone who likes that show.)

I like the Perry and Doctor Doofenshmirtz scenes the best. They are also my favorite characters.