• Advertisement

Phineas and Ferb

Karen

Now that I've watched the movie, I take back everything I said about this show. The characters DO have personalities. Never have I seen Phineas undergo such emotional development since Summer Belongs to You. The animation was out of this world, and what could have been a really corny concept was turned into something completely extraordinary. The ending kinda made me a little sad, cuz y'know... well, I'm not spoiling it for those who haven't seen it. I'm not taking back what I said about Candace, though. Her alternate version was great, but she still annoys the living jebz out of me.

I hate the show of Phineas and Ferb. That being said, I loved the movie, i'm sorry, I did T_T. I also liked how you can watch it without too much knowledge of the show itself, 'cept for some references I caught (my siblings love this show.) It...Was just entertaining. They actually showed emotion in this,and the animation wasn't stiff at all. I liked the story, reminded me a little bit of that Kim Possible movie, which is a plus in my book.

Give the show a D+.The movie? A.

It's probably one of the only good shows currently on TV. MUCH better than modern Spongebob.

come-bro-10.jpg

o.o o.o o.o o.o ...Someone... has a LOT of spare time on their hands. On a more related subject on this topic, I thought the "Phineas and Ferb" animated movie was pretty awesome, to! :D

I've always been a fan of the show since the beginning. But it's kind of a dislike and like relationship. I don't know why I dislike it, maybe because I feel overwhelmed when I watch it. I've noticed Buford seems to be the comedy relief now more. Thus Buford is probably my favorite child character in the show. The jokes get greater every time, but I feel the Phineas/Ferb invention story could do better.

I have some great memories of P&F; It was pretty much the only thing that I watched back in the 6th Grade. I fell in love with the characters, the songs, and the simple plot. Summer Belongs To You and The Movie are some of the greatest stuff the show has ever produced. The first two Seasons are nothing short of animated genius. Parts of Season 3 are great too. But, after the movie, the show kinda just fell flat (Now, where have I heard that before :P). Season 3 has been kinda lacking in bringing the funny. But Remains Of The Platypus (an episode where everything was told in reverse order) came out f nowhere and was absolutely hilarious. So I still have hope for the series.

I don't love it as much as I used to. But it's still pretty decent. The songs are fantastic, too. Plus, this hilarious joke was made: "Maybe these can help get us off the island? A Sponge and a Starfish? Wait, no, that's just a silly idea....."

A_sponge_and_a_star_fish_-_cropped.jpg

Oh god, that was the best joke ever. I lol'd. :P

• Like 1

I have some great memories of P&F; It was pretty much the only thing that I watched back in the 6th Grade. I fell in love with the characters, the songs, and the simple plot. Summer Belongs To You and The Movie are some of the greatest stuff the show has ever produced. The first two Seasons are nothing short of animated genius. Parts of Season 3 are great too. But, after the movie, the show kinda just fell flat (Now, where have I heard that before :P). Season 3 has been kinda lacking in bringing the funny. But Remains Of The Platypus (an episode where everything was told in reverse order) came out f nowhere and was absolutely hilarious. So I still have hope for the series.

I don't love it as much as I used to. But it's still pretty decent. The songs are fantastic, too. Plus, this hilarious joke was made: "Maybe these can help get us off the island? A Sponge and a Starfish? Wait, no, that's just a silly idea....."

A_sponge_and_a_star_fish_-_cropped.jpg

Oh god, that was the best joke ever. I lol'd. :P

I preferred the Phineas/Candace exchange in France.

"Like seeing your teacher in a supermarket weird? Or like someone you've known for a while starts wearing a cowboy hat weird?" "Uh, the first one."

"Oh good, because I was thinking about getting a cowboy hat."

• Like 1

Am I the only one with Candace as my favorite character?

I like this show, but I like SpongeBob more.

P and F is like an 8, SB is like a 9.5. (nothing is perfect imo)

Besides, I haven't watched this show since LAST summer in 2011.

• Like 1