• Advertisement

168a. Restraining SpongeBob

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: This....is...GREAT!
    • 4/5 Stars: Hey look, Mr. Krabs installed a new kiddie ride!
    • 3/5 Stars: It seems we have reached an impasse.
    • 2/5 Stars: Meow?
    • 1/5 Stars: MY EYES!

I love this episode. Seriously, I do. It's actually a really good idea that Squidward gives SpongeBob a restraining order, even though the idea has been done before. Sure, Squidward got hurt a lot at the beginning but they needed that to make the plot work, although Squidward getting fried and one of the customers accidentally biting him was an uncomfortable scene. There are a lot hilarious scenes like "Can I walk with you? Please" scene (It only lasted 20 seconds, so I don't really consider it as an annoying filler) and there's also the part with Squidward panicking at SpongeBob after he got hurt. Patrick was also really hilarious here. I actually laughed at a lot when he kept stalking Squidward. His performance in this episode was priceless and I loved the scene with Patrick and Squidward fighting to each other. The only things that I don't like in this episode are the fart joke (too immature) and Squidward hitting on the seaberry pie, which was unnecessary. I can understand why a lot people hate this episode but I find this episode really amusing. 8.5/10

I need to see more of this. It's not that I missed this episode in some way, it's pretty much that aside from Fiasco!, Gullible Pants, and Move it or Lose it, this feels like one of the most forgettable Spongebob episodes I've seen so far. I can pretty remember the plot behind Squidward giving Spongebob a restraining order and the whole Squid Abuse deal. Other than those two things, mind is blank for me.