• Advertisement

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures

After 5 years, the 2nd part of "Back To The 1st" is finally done and here! Many apologies for taking so long to get this out. :(  Just a note, this is a lot longer than you may be used to with the series. I wanted to improve how I write the episodes, as I feel like my older writings were a tad bit too short and not as descriptive as I would have liked them to be. 

Hope you enjoy this long-awaited second part! :)

P.S. The bonus Episode 53 will be coming very soon! :D 

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures

Episode 52 - Back to the 1st Part 2

LAST TIME ON GARY THE SNAIL'S UNDERSEA ADVENTURES

Gary: Whatcha doing?

Gizmo: Making a new invention so that we can go back in time.

Gary: To anywhere we want to?

Gizmo: Yup, pretty much.

Gizmo: Setting coordinates to March 28th, 2012!

*Time machine whirls around; the gang steps into the machine and gets sent back to March 28th. 2012*

Gizmo: I have created these invisibility suits. They will allow us to watch the past events while staying hidden. However, we cannot allow anyone to bump into us, or otherwise the space time continuum will be compromised.

Gary (2014): Everybody look out!

*A crew member from 2012 trips over the gang, taking their invisibility cloaks with him*

Gary The Snail (2012): Wait...is that...*screen pans over to the 2014 gang; each of them smiles awkwardly* me?

AND NOW...THE THRILLING CONCLUSION!

Gary (2014): Uh...hi?

Gary The Snail (2012): Who the heck are you? Where did you come from?

Gary (2014): This is alllll a dreammm. This is yoouurr imagination...

Gary The Snail (2012):Dude, you're standing right in front of me.

Gary (2014): Damn, should have known that wouldn't work on me.

Gizmo (2014): Well this is just fantastic.

Bill (2014): What, that we've been revealed as being them from the future?

Everyone (2014): BILL NO!

*A crack in the space-time continuum forms right behind the 2014 cast*

Gizmo (2014): Great, it has begun.

Snellie (2014): What has begun?

Gizmo (2014): Isn't it obvious? THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ENTIRE COSMOS AS WE KNOW IT! AND WE ALL HAVE MY PERFECT BOYFRIEND BILLY-BOY TO BLAME FOR IT!

Bill (2014): Yo.

Snobby (2014): So, you're saying that the entire cosmos hinges on not having two of the same person meet at the same time AND them not saying the words: "I'm you from the future?"

Gizmo (2014): Yes...I thought that was obvious.

Snobby (2014): Not really.

Gizmo (2014): Well, I still told you earlier!

Snobby (2014): Not the second part.

Gizmo (2014): Well, I, uh...can't a snail make a mistake once in a while?

*Tears begin to run down Gizmo's eyes*

Bill (2014): Hey Giz, it's alright. We all make mistakes, just like how I did and now the entire cosmos is evaporating right in front of us!

Gizmo (2014): *wipes tears away from her eyes* *sniff* Thanks Bill. I'm still mad at you though.

Bill (2014): I know, I know.

Snelly Snail (2012): Umm...guys...this might not be the best time to be having a reconnecting moment...

*While all of the 2014 gang's conversations took place, more cracks in the space time continuum have opened up all around them. A gigantic hole of inner void has opened directly onto the set of the 2012 pilot episode. Winds of massive force begin to swirl and sway across the entire room, sucking in parts from the set at every waking moment.*

Gizmo (2014): ...Crap.

Gizmo (2014): *talks over flashes of scared looks from each of the main cast members* Everyone! Get in the time machine in the broom closet!

*Everyone rushes as fast as they can to the broom closet*

*Grandpa Snail (2012) is snoring away, right on a rocking chair located right on the set!*

Gary The Snail (2012): Grandpa, wake up! We gotta go!

Grandpa Snail (2012): *wakes up, startled* Wuzawha?!? Is it time for puddin'?

Gary The Snail (2012): *sigh* Come on Grandpa...

*Everyone makes it into the time machine at the very last minute.*

Gizmo (2014): Alright everyone, hold on!

*The time machine zips out of the universe, right before the gigantic hole sucks the remaining parts of the cosmos into it*

*The time machine zips back into the universe, this time a white, blank slate. Nothing in it outside of the time machine. The time machine release smoke while the 2012 and 2014 gangs exit the machine*

Gary (2014): Where the heck are we now?

Gizmo (2014): We are in what is scientifically called "Psuedouniversality*

Gary (2014): English, please?

Gizmo (2014): *with annoyed look on her face and annoyed tone of voice* Essentially, a white void of nothingness.

Gary (2014): So...you're saying...

Gizmo (2014): Yes. This is our universe. Our previous home. We now all live in a state of nothingness...

*The screen pans to all of the characters from both 2012 and 2014, each with grim faces on them*

Snelly Snail (2012) and Snellie (2014): *at the same time* What on earth will we do now?

*They both look at each other at the same time, and then giggle at each other*

Gizmo (2014): There's only one thing we can do now.

Gizmo (2014): *looks sternly at everyone* We have to go back to the exact moment we arrived in the 2012 universe. We have to stop ourselves from going back into the past!

Snobby (2014): But how are we going to do that? Last I checked the entire universe is gone.

Gizmo (2014): As long as we arrive back before any of us met our counterparts, the universe will still exist. However, we only have a limited time period to do so.

Gary (2014): So...why didn't we just go back in the first place?

Gizmo (2014): I did the first thing that popped in my mind that would lead us to safety! I was rushed!

Gizmo (2014): Besides, if I had to explain this to all of you while we were back in the before-collapse 2012, we'd have even LESS time on our hands!

Gary (2014): Oka-

*Gizmo (2014) moves over to the time machine, and programs it to go back to March 28th, 2012, at the same time they arrived there originally*

Gizmo (2014): Just be quiet and let me set this up.

*The time machine's date screens light up in green, signaling that the machine is ready to go*

Gizmo (2014): Alright everyone, we're ready. However, due to the space time continuum collapse, it will take a little longer to get there. We'll have to slowly cross our way through time to get back to our destination.

Yertle The Turtle (2012): It'll take a lot longer than that, sweetheart!

*Yertle pulls out a pistol*

Gary (2014): Where the heck did you get that?

Yertle The Turtle (2012): *shrugs* What can I say? *rubs pistol in a calm manner* A turtles gotta come prepared.

Gary The Snail (2012): *shocked tone and facade* Yertle...why? Why are you doing this?

Yertle The Turtle (2012): Because I'm done playing second fittle to a snail! Now's my chance to be in the limelight! All I have to do is get into the time machine...

*steps backwards into time machine, still holding gun to the rest of the cast*

Yertle The Turtle (2012): ...change the date to the moment before ya'll signed the contract for the show...

*changes date and time in the time machine*

Yertle The Turtle (2012): ...and off we go! *press start on the time machine*

Gizmo (2014): NO!

Plankton (2012): Wait, take me with you!

*The time machine doors slam right on Plankton (2012) as he attempts to enter it*

Plankton (2012): Ow.

*The time machine zips out of existence in a flash of grand shocks and lights*

*Gizmo (2014) looks at the spot where the time machine used to exist, distraught*

Gizmo (2014): We're done for. It's over.

Gary (2014): There's nothing else we can do?

Gizmo (2014): No, without the time machine...WAIT!

*Gizmo (2014) pulls out a chrome pad, full of circuitry and wires*

Gizmo (2014): My prototype pad! This may work after all!

Gary (2014): Well...*turns head slowly towards audience* isn't that entirely convenient?

Gizmo (2014): Come on everyone, we don't have much time!

*Everyone from both the 2012 and 2014 gangs somehow stacks on top of each other in order to fit onto the pad. Imagine the Leaning Tower of Pisa, but with snails*

Gizmo (2014): Alright everyone, hang on!

*The time pad swirls and spins out smoke and electrical lights of purple and pink, eventually leaving the white void*

*The pad ends up in a mysterious world, filled with green, purple, and gray. Clouds appear everywhere.*

Bill (2014): Where the heck are we?

Gizmo (2014): It would seem like we are in time itself! I knew that we'd have to cross this slowly in order to get back, but I never thought I'd see it with my own eyes!

Gizmo (2014): This is...*begins to tear up out of joy* beautiful!

Bill (2014): Um Giz...might not be the best time for this.

Gizmo (2014): *snaps back into normal self* Right.

Gary (2014): Hey, there's Yurtle over there!

*Screen pans to Yurtle and the Time Machine, heading towards a wooden, round door with the #2 on it*

Gizmo (2014): Not good. If he reaches Door #2, he'll disrupt the space time continuum even more! We'll never be able to restore the present timeline this way!

Bill (2014): Why don't we just bump him over to the other door before he has time to react?

*Screen pans to entire cast, including the 2012 Bill, with completely shocked faces on their faces*

Bill (2014): What? I can have bright ideas too.

Snobby (2014): Never mind who came up with what! Butler, hyper-drive!

Butler: Yes, sir.

*Time pad enters into a super fast hyper drive state*

Gizmo (2014): W-h-h-y-y did-id-id-n't y-o-o-u of-of-fer-fer th-th-is bef-or-or-e?

Snobby (2014): You don't have to speak like that you know.

Gizmo (2014): I know, it's the writer's fault.

Snobby (2014): As for your question...I really didn't think it would actually work.

Bill (2012): Dawgs, we're getting close!

*The time pad is almost neck and neck with the time machine*

Yurtle The Turtle (2012): Excellent! In just a few moments, my dream of having my own series will come to fruition! Now what should it be called *starts to murmur and walk around the machine* The Yurtle Show? No. Yurtle's Comedy Revue? No, too old-fashioned. Yurtlestock? No, too hippie.

Plankton (2012): *pops up from the crack of the time machine doors* Yes! Evil is afoo-

*Plankton (2012) gets stepped on by the pacing Yurtle*

Plankton (2012): Dammit.

Gizmo (2014): Alright, on my signal! One...two...THREE

*Everyone on the time pad leans towards the left in order to push Yurtle and the time machine over to the other door*

WHAM!

Yurtle The Turtle (2012): *startled, then annoyed* What the heck was-

*Yurtle notices that the date on the time machine have suddenly switched back to March 28th, 2012*

Yurtle The Turtle (2012): No-no-no-no-NO!

*Yurtle and the time machine enter the #1 door, taking them back to the day the GTSUA pilot was being filmed*

Yurtle The Turtle (2012): *states while screen shows time machine entering Door #1* This can't be happeningggggggggg!

*The time pad with everyone else on it enters Door #1 shortly after*

*Both time machines show up inside the broom closet, moments before the 2014 crew showed up initially*

*The 2012 and 2014 crews open up the broom closet door and step out of it, cheering excitedly*

Gary (2012): We did it!

Gary (2014): We sure did, counterpart o'mine, we sure did.

Gizmo (2014): Ah-hem.

Gary (2014): *whistles nonchalantly*

Gizmo (2014): *sigh*

Bill (2014): Hey, I'm thankful for what you did.

Gizmo (2014): *blushes, looks down timidly* Aww, thanks.

*Yurtle (2012) walks out of the time machine, with Plankton (2012) still on his foot*

Yurtle The Turtle (2012): That's it! You've screwed me over for the last time, snail!

*Yurtle holds his gun, pointed directly at Gary (2012)*

*Screen shows Gary (2012) with a surprised look on his face; screen goes back to Yurtle, grinning menacingly, when all of the sudden, another time machine shows up behind them, stacking on top of Yurtle's machine*

*The initial 2014 crew (traveling to the past for the first time) exit the time machine and immediately see not only themselves, but the 2012 gang as well!*

Gary (2014 Initial): What the heck?

Gary (2014): Uh...OOGA BOOGA!

*The initial 2014 crew is scared out of their minds, shouting at the top of their lungs. The initial 2014 crew hop back into the time machine and leave the past, thus restoring the space-time continuum*

Gizmo (2014): Well, that was easier than I thought it'd be.

Gary (2014): What do you mean?

Gizmo (2014): Take a look at Yurtle over there.

*Screen pans to Yurtle, confused at everything that's happening, yet still holding the gun at Gary (2012). Yurtle is beginning to turn transparent, implying that the timeline in which the 2014 gang came back to the past is being erased*

Yurtle The Turtle (2012): What? No. No! No, no, no! Damn you snails!

*Yurtle fades away from existence*

Gizmo (2014): Welp, after that long, drawn-out fade-out, time for everyone else to go!

Bill (2014): So...we just won't exist?

Gizmo (2014): Sort of. Our timeline never happened, so we just fade away.

Bill (2014): Damn.

*The 2012 and 2014 gangs slowly fade away...but that is abruptly interrupted by Gizmo (2014)*

Gizmo (2014): Oh yeah! One more thing...how are our past selves gonna handle Yurtle if he pulls this again?

Gizmo (2012): Who knows...wait, this feels weird talking about ourselves like this. Who am I again?

Gizmo (2014): Oh dear.

*The 2012 and 2014 gangs fade out of existence*

*Screen pans back to the stage where the 2012 pilot is being recorded*

Gary The Snail: Allright guys! Group photo time!

(Everyone gets in the picture)

Gary The Snail: Say Cheese!

All: Cheese!

(Click!)

Gary The Snail: Wow! What a nice picture! An a nice introduction show too!

Gary The Snail: See You All Later! Bye!

*Screen fades to black, and the following text pops up*

7 YEARS LATER...

*Fade-in - gang is sitting down in their living room areas, just chillin' out; Grandpa Snail is in his rocking chair sleeping and snoring away*

Gary: Wow, 2019. What a feeling.

Bill: How the heck did we make it this far, dawg?

Snellie: It's almost as if the writer forgot about us for 5 years and then decided to start writing again on a whim.

*The gang stares at the screen with irritated looks on their faces*

Gizmo: Hey guys, check this out!

*Everyone (outside of Grandpa, who's still sleeping somehow) heads over to Gizmo to see what she wants to show to them*

*Screen pans to a newspaper, which Gizmo is reading*

Gizmo: Turns out Yurtle is getting a movie from Illumination!

Snellie: That's wonderful!

Gary: Can't tell if that's a good or bad for his career.

Snobby: At the very least, he's sure to rack in a lot of royalties!

Bill: Speaking of Yurtle, you guys ever think about how that time travel trip would have went had we stayed there?

Gary: Now that's dangerous thinking there Bill.

Bill: Yeah, good point.

*Goober pops up in the lower corner of the screen, seemingly out of nowhere*

Goober: Meep meep!

THE END

FADE TO BLACK

• Like 1
  • Happy 1