• Advertisement

KONY 2012

Clappy

KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.

I am supporting this cause by pledging. I am also sharing this story via Facebook and to my e-family here on SBC. This moved me to make a difference and I hope it can have the same effect on you guys as well.

Glad you made this thread, Claps. I saw the video earlier tonight and was quite moved and shocked by it. I joined their FB group and shared the video on my wall. Too broke to do something bigger but I admire the man behind this campaign so much, we could all learn something from people like him that DO something about this messed up world we live in. That Kony monster needs to be stopped asap >=(

This stuff has been popping up in comments on almost every video I watched on YouTube today. I'm all for a good cause, but a braddah doesn't want it shoved down his throat all day. Nevertheless, I've liked their Facebook page for a good couple years or so now. I'm all for getting Kony got.

Yeah I am all for a good cause too, but spamming the link onto other YouTube page comments does seem a bit unnecessary.

Btw, before this video I was aware of the existence of Joseph Kony. The sad thing is that I had no clue what he did before this video.

Just got finished watching the entire video. Wow, that was quite the eye-opener. Makes me appreciate the life that I have more and want to use it to help others more fortunate.

If I rack up more money, I will definitely pledge to this cause. wrack

I've heard so much about this, and I haven't watched the video, kind of afraid to. I don't want to see it, it already sounds downright horrific what this man has done, and I salute the ones who put together this video and I hope they and everyone succeed in bringing him down. I wish I could help, but alas I am broke. Anyone who can help the cause though, do so!

Not trying to put anyone's hopes down, but there is quite a bit of speculation going around that this is not all that it seems. If you don't understand what that means, you may get the idea better from the video below made by the same creator of the Arrow to the Knee parody video.

While I thought it was kinda funny, I'm also a little unnerved about this whole thing now. What do you guys think?