• Advertisement

What is Bothering You? (Physically)

Jellatine

My infected cavity. These antibiotics are making it go down, but now it hurts to close my mouth all the way or accidentally bite something with that tooth. Can't wait until I get it removed. I think I've swallowed more Tylenol, Advil, and ibuprofen (mixing those is okay, don't worry) than I've swallowed food all week (that's a lowkey exaggeration of course, but I'm poppin' pills like an addict)

Oh, and a head-cold :I

Edited by Esme
  • Sad 2

I've had some sort of stomach pain since I had lunch; it seemingly died down whilst at uni and when on the way to and from uni, but I've just had dinner and it's back again. I don't quite think it's a stomach ache because it doesn't necessarily hurt but it's effective enough to be bothersome to me.

My right arm feels kinda sore from when some friends and I went bowling on Thursday. Kinda sucks how the pain's only been around since this morning and yet didn't hurt at all for the rest of the day I actually used but ho hum, I guess that's how it works.

Trying to get back on my weight loss tip after about 3-4 years of completely not giving a shit about my physical health and 5-6 years after initially giving up on trying to keep healthy. Weighed in at 174 earlier today. Returning back to my peak weight (180) recently kinda shook me since I promised myself I would never get back to that number when I first made the decision to get into better shape when I was 15. Like, how the hell did I let myself slip so far backward? My height is like 5’7/5’8 if you want a clearer picture, and possibly ruin any past perception you may have had about my height. On top of that, everything that happened with my dad’s heart in recent months has me more wary and conscious than ever about my own cardiac health. When my sister checked my blood pressure while she was here in September, it got pretty up there on multiple occasions. So hopefully I can get some of the results I had before without going too off the deep end. My lowest recorded weight was 116 a little over ten years ago, which my family thought was too low for me. And looking back now, yeah, 30-year old me is inclined to agree.