• Advertisement

What is Bothering You? (Physically)

Jellatine

Things have been rather emotional for my mom and I the past couple days as my stepdad has been hospitalized, but it looks like he's going to turn out okay.

Other than that, nothing really major is bothering me.

I have to keep taking my watch off due to an itchy rash on my right wrist. Pretty good chance it was caused by trapped substances that lead to skin irritation under the watch over time. The proper thing to do would be moving the watch, but of course, I'm delaying... :P

I have to keep taking my watch off due to an itchy rash on my right wrist. Pretty good chance it was caused by trapped substances that lead to skin irritation under the watch over time. The proper thing to do would be moving the watch, but of course, I'm delaying... :P
You should switch arms and start wearing it on your left wrist. You can also start wearing it on your upper arm, like what I did when I used to wear a watch. :P

You should switch arms and start wearing it on your left wrist. You can also start wearing it on your upper arm, like what I did when I used to wear a watch. :P

Really? Lulz :P.