• Advertisement

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 series)

Jjs Goodman

I absolutely love this show, and I love Jedi Knight Barriss Offee, as you can tell from my avatar. I also fancy Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress. Hehe. I have Weapons Factory, Brain Invaders, and The Jedi Who Knew Too Much. They all feature Barriss Offee, as well as the next two, To Catch a Jedi, and The Wrong Jedi, which I plan to get. If you like Star Wars, or any show with action in it, this is a good show to watch. It's mostly aimed at children, but it has its grim and violent moments. Anyone a fan?

• Like 1

Being a Star Wars fan, I honestly think this show is...eh. The writing and action scenes are decent. but it's awfully violent for a kids show. I also really hate Ahsoka Tano.

Really? Ahsoka is a fine addition. I loved her role in the 4 part finale of Season 5. I love Star Wars. I got into the first made trilogy first, and I was amazed, well, at the age of 10. I still see them as a classic, but I'm having doubts about the new one being made. Anyways, TCW's action scenes are great, the dialogue could be better, and in all, it's enjoyable, for me, at least.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2012 at 8:33 PM, jjsthekid said:

Discuss the show here.

I enjoyed the first 2 seasons, the later ones, not so much.

lmao stfu, later seasons had amazing shit

Anyways, bumping this because of this:

12 Clone Wars episodes that properly wrap the series up will be coming to Disney's streaming service in fall 2019. I'm hype, although this does feel a bit pandery. But this announcement may be what the SW fanbase needs right now.

Edited by jjsthekid

55 minutes ago, jjsthekid said:

lmao stfu, later seasons had amazing shit

Anyways, bumping this because of this:

12 Clone Wars episodes that properly wrap the series up will be coming to Disney's streaming service in fall 2019. I'm hype, although this does feel a bit pandery. But this announcement may be what the SW fanbase needs right now.

FUCK YES, 5 YEARS LATER THEY ARE GIVING US A FINAL!!!!! HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

For real though, this will make up for Rebels being a pile of dogshit. It sucks that they won't conclude the Mother Talzin/Sidius/Maul arc, or do the Quinlin/Asajj arc, but whatever. 5 years man, they finally fix there mistake. I am legit so happy and pumped PLEASE BE GOOD. Hopefully it can recapture the magic as when it aired in my childhood.

Edited by hippythehippo

Bad Batch was good, but some of the editing feels off. Sometimes there are fights with no music for long periods of time, and there are some places where the editing gets wonky (in Unfinished Business, they did a weird cut of Trench's monologue of Anakin being a jedi, but I could still hear part of the next sentence, maybe it was intentional? Don't know why they didn't just let him say the whole line that was in the reels). On the Wings of Keerdaks is only 15 minutes for some odd reason. They cut out a scene, but they could have done something like in A Distant Echo with a new scene to compensate.

Past editing complaints, I liked the episodes well enough. Unfinished Business was easily the best episode that reminded me of the old days with large-scale battles and stuff. Wasn't the best arc, but it was still fun. Hopefully the Ashoka arc is going to be godtier.