• Advertisement

032a. Pressure

spongebobfan29

How on earth does this episode not have a thread? Anyways, Here we go again....

This is my 3rd most hated episode ever (2nd being BOBB and 1st being Reef Blowers) IMO This episode had no funny parts all it was was People arguing over Which is better Land or Water? They should have called this Land vs Water because that's exactly what it is. Sandy was also an absolute jerk to spongebob. There are so many more things I hate about this episode, but I only listed my biggest ones because I don't want this to be too long.

-1/10

This was a great episode. I really like the plot, and the jokes were really hilarious. Though, I can't side with the land critters or the water critters. It's really hard to decide.

This was a great episode. I really like the plot, and the jokes were really hilarious. Though, I can't side with the land critters or the water critters. It's really hard to decide.

Perhaps it's just best to remember the moral of the story: Everyone is best at something, but no one is best at everything. Also, you SHOULDN'T drive a squirrel to take off her air helmet underwater, and it's NOT a good idea to make sea creatures go on dry land to get attacked by seagulls! ^_^ Enough said! ;)