• Advertisement

068b. SquidBob TentaclePants

spongebobfan29

I'm surprised there is not a thread for this episode. Anyway do you like this episode? I used to like it when i first saw it in 2006, but after a rewatch in 2010 this episode in easily in my top 15 worst episodes. many people didn't like this episode because they thought it was creepy. I didn't though anyone can think that. I thought it was gross to see Spongebob and Squidward Morphed together. the ending was the worst part. Squidward gets morphed with everyone in Bikini bottom Yuck!

1.5/10

• God Himself 1

OH MY GOD...

I hate this episode. Actually, I don't really hate it, I just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really dislike it. Anyways, details on my opinion: Mr. Krabs as his jerky self, it's been my traditional 2nd least favorite episode, I just didn't enjoy seeing Spongebob and Squidward fused together, some of the dialogue is weak IMO, it wasn't funny either, and I really hated the ending. It's a 2/10 for me.

This episode was OK, I guess. There were some jokes, like when Squidward and SB transport into different situations, like Timmy's birthday present and in outer space, but that was pretty much it. I know everyone said this already, but dear God, THAT ENDING!

Final score: 4/10

I thought this episode was very good but It's not one of my favorite season 4 episodes. Some parts were boring and the ending was just disgusting. Some parts were funny like SpongeBob and Squidward being transported to diffirent places, SpongeBob riding a bike, SpongeBob's face after Squidward saying "What? Day after tomorrow?! No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No! I have a performance tomorrow! I can't be stuck to that yellow freak.", Squidward playing his clarinet and them everyone getting annoyed after Sandy separated SpongeBob and Squidward. I rate this episode 8/10

Much better episodes have been made. Majority of the episode was dull despite a pretty good concept of having two completely opposite personalities stuck together. The end was kind of disgusting to me also. 4/10