• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

4 hours ago, Steel Sponge said:

Where do you think I should start with the Gintama anime? I've read the first four volumes of the manga and right now I've been wondering about how I should start getting into the anime series?

i somewhat regret watching every episode i did because i was spoiled by a big handful of the later ones especially

Like most people suggest skip the first two eps (they're filler and already introduce some of the characters that are suppose to come later on for some reason) and then go from there. The first handful of eps are okay but it really gets good later on. A critical peak being the Shinsengumi in Crisis arc which really gets you even further into the show emotionally imo. 

But if you want to just go from manga to show and have the story work, I'd suggest episode 18 since I assume you finished the Gengai Arc introducing Shinsuke I mean Takasugi. 

Takasugi.Shinsuke.full.1082034.jpg

11 minutes ago, Katniss said:

How would you rank Marina's albums? :funny: 

family jewels (guilty pleasure, some of my very top songs are on there) > electra heart (was so close to #1) > froot (most of them are forgettable imo)

best song, Miss Y

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Why do you think TFJ is a guilty pleasure? :P 

bc i know electra heart has better hits but lately i've been craving and listening to the lesser known ones aka family jewels :Laugh: 

45 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

holy shit, did you know marina was influenced by nirvana?

I didn't, but i do love heart shaped box

43 minutes ago, Katniss said:

What did Kairi do to get suspended? Spill the tea :funny: 

she'd get upset easily over everything, threatening to kill herself if hawk didn't let her back in, not listening to everyone's reasoning

7 hours ago, President Squidward said:

?

top ten nightmares

On 3/2/2018 at 4:02 PM, Old Man Jenkins said:

Hey, it's been a while :funny: lemme break the OMJ question cold spell by asking fave parts of dat DM tho? :sbgrin:

"You don't even know its meaning. I've got a more general idea of it and I probably can't even spell it right!", hayden's one last Sad! in the PC, wumbo continuously getting kairi's identity wrong, kairi in general :Laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1