• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

6 hours ago, Monica Geller said:

Thoughts on Ari’s new album? I still have to listen to it tbh :Laugh:

also, Marina’s new song is so good omg 

havent heard marina’s yet but homie tells me it’s good

ariana’s album, I’ve relistened to it almost in full three times now since midnight. Ehhhh? The spacey, dreamy beats are really nice but they don’t match her voice very well. I miss the pacing she use to do in her first three albums to be honest. 

However, I do like relistening to them anyway because just like Sweetener, shit tends to grow on me for better or for worse. Bloodline is an absolute bop though, wish it was her single instead of break up witj your girlfriend i’m bored. My second favorite (besides imagine, 7 ringz and ty next which were already released of course) is ghostin’. Bad idea has a good pace to it as well. 

todd phillips29?
@toddphillips29
i hate earth day it sucks gay balls,i hated earth day when i was kid,i hated earth day when i was teen and i still hate it now,earh day should not be a holiday,you can take your earth day and shove it wwhere the sun doesn't shine.

2 hours ago, ooooooofy said:

hi cha! what is your fav color (rainbow is an option) ? (also, happy birthday<33333 )

hiiii, my favorite color changes often but probably light pink or yellow! and thank uu

D7NVRo5UYAAbAtU?format=jpg&name=medium

well that's good cuz for some reason all the cool pink and yellow cakes I found on google images had LEMONS on them!

it is not your birthday anymore but plz accept this virtual cake! here u go ?

nN2JWKu.png

do u like it?

• Happy 1

On 5/23/2019 at 1:46 PM, ooooooofy said:

well that's good cuz for some reason all the cool pink and yellow cakes I found on google images had LEMONS on them!

it is not your birthday anymore but plz accept this virtual cake! here u go ?

image.png.2de47fa355dd32701641bab5d85d5502.png

do u like it?

yes, awww thank u dear<3

On 5/25/2019 at 9:20 PM, ooooooofy said:

do u prefer random basic questions or DEEP philosophical questions? (a question about questions - i am so META! :0 )

whichever u prefer hun