• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

the vid was a lil bizarre but the narnia/alice in wonderland/willy wonka type concept was interesting?

and I recommend the rest of the album, especially Body Talk and Talk To Me (this one gives me vibes of Ari's The Way)

Edited by Katniss

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

the vid was a lil bizarre but the narnia/alice in wonderland/willy wonka type concept was interesting?

and I recommend the rest of the album, especially Body Talk and Talk To Me (this one gives me vibes of Ari's The Way)

yeah I like the swanky city/spaceship/flower monster/trumpets thing

not a fan of rv's non-singles because they can be really slow (with the exception of something kind of crazy) but I'll have to check out their new album eventually

1 minute ago, Homie♡ said:

0.jpg echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind

Z0hcwFe.png neoye moksoriga nal, jakku gweropijana like a

ifcTLFe.jpg echo echo echo in my brain

59uB9yO.png aereul sseugo inneundemaga boryeo haenneunde 

http://vocaroo.com/i/s09CDgDpohXo

melissamac-spicer.jpg?resize=678,381 i cried enough tears to see my own reflection in Them

6rp24cW.png then it was clear, the candle light. I really MISS him.

to think that i was wrong Hf5bacb.png

sean-spicer.gif u dont know what u have wat u got til its gone

Pain is just the consequence of love, im sorry for the sake of us  

• Like 1

"This is it big guy, don't blow it now. Ok, so maybe you've destroyed their house and ruined their lives at some point; but they have to forgive you right?"  Gintoki was straightening out his tie.  He was standing at Lilymu Tower's front door, watching the automatic door swing open countless of times.  The frontdesk lady was staring at him, trying to get a read on him and whether or not to call the police.  The signs were all there, talking to himself aloud, frantic pacing, bullets of sweat dripping from his face.  The lady reached for the phone, but before she could, Gintoki bolted into the building and into the elevator.  The police were promptly called.  Gintoki was so nervous, he didn't know what he was about to face.  Maybe Ozu was home?  Perhaps the entire family was doing a fun get together and this blue haired dipshit is about to ruin it all.  The bell dinged to signal his arrival at the penthouse floor.  He braced himself and hid behind him a present wrapped neatly, as if done by a professional.  Gintoki looked out the window and saw police cars pulling up to the tower; it was now or never.  He hurried towards the front door of the penthouse and frantically pounded on the door.  A woman answered, just who he was looking for.  Kiyoko was in a more casual get up, perhaps on her day off from work.  Visibly annoyed she asked Gintoki, "Look sir, I'm not interested in anything you are selling."  she was just about to close the door when Gintoki stopped her.  "Sir, I mean Mam...I need to give you this and get something off my chest."  He handed Kiyoko the present and ran off down the stairs.  He was arrested halfway down the flight.

Kiyoko closed the door and sat the present on the table.  She looked at it and asked Yes Man to get some scissors to cut the bow.  She sliced the bow off and took the lid off of the box.  Inside was an old, food-covered, and abused Jump comic book from 2003.  Laying beside it was a note that read, "Dear Mrs. Ozu, I would like to return this comic that I stole borrowed from you when I cleaned your penthouse.  I found it and Shinpachi is making me return it.  I didn't even remember taking this from you, but here you go.  That kid can be so nosy sometimes, I swear.  Maybe I should chop his nose off so he wouldn't be so nosy?  Anyway, I want to extend this as perhaps a way for us to reconnect, call me at 555-ODD-JOBS, ask for Gin."  Kiyoko put the letter back in the box and put the lid back on.  "Yesman, can you please put this in the fireplace."

Edited by Aya♥
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aya♥ said:

"This is it big guy, don't blow it now. Ok, so maybe you've destroyed their house and ruined their lives at some point; but they have to forgive you right?"  Gintoki was straightening out his tie.  He was standing at Lilymu Tower's front door, watching the automatic door swing open countless of times.  The frontdesk lady was staring at him, trying to get a read on him and whether or not to call the police.  The signs were all there, talking to himself aloud, frantic pacing, bullets of sweat dripping from his face.  The lady reached for the phone, but before she could, Gintoki bolted into the building and into the elevator.  The police were promptly called.  Gintoki was so nervous, he didn't know what he was about to face.  Maybe Ozu was home?  Perhaps the entire family was doing a fun get together and this blue haired dipshit is about to ruin it all.  The bell dinged to signal his arrival at the penthouse floor.  He braced himself and hid behind him a present wrapped neatly, as if done by a professional.  Gintoki looked out the window and saw police cars pulling up to the tower; it was now or never.  He hurried towards the front door of the penthouse and frantically pounded on the door.  A woman answered, just who he was looking for.  Kiyoko was in a more casual get up, perhaps on her day off from work.  Visibly annoyed she asked Gintoki, "Look sir, I'm not interested in anything you are selling."  she was just about to close the door when Gintoki stopped her.  "Sir, I mean Mam...I need to give you this and get something off my chest."  He handed Kiyoko the present and ran off down the stairs.  He was arrested halfway down the flight.

Kiyoko closed the door and sat the present on the table.  She looked at it and asked Yes Man to get some scissors to cut the bow.  She sliced the bow off and took the lid off of the box.  Inside was an old, food-covered, and abused Jump comic book from 2003.  Laying beside it was a note that read, "Dear Mrs. Ozu, I would like to return this comic that I stole borrowed from when I cleaned your penthouse.  I found it and Shinpachi is making me return it.  I didn't even remember taking this from you, but here you go.  That kid can be so nosy sometimes, I swear.  Maybe I should chop his nose off so he wouldn't be so nosy?  Anyway, I want to extend this as perhaps a way for us to reconnect, call me at 555-ODD-JOBS, ask for Gin."  Kiyoko put the letter back in the box and put the lid back on.  "Yesman, can you please put this in the fireplace."

glad he was finally arrested, pence you know what to do

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moriah poppy said:

crying bc i need u 

crying i can....

nOpznbt.png feel u, 

OMG THAT FIRST VID

when lime ***************************************************************************** u in front of old Himself