• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

7 hours ago, Homie❤ said:

american queen is the american dream?

she is an animal girl in america, tall tan blonde hot

i ask her why would you wanna be a hollywood bride?

i havent heard this song in 84 yrs woa

"Hoo i am a lost little kiyoko where am I? I'm in this land.... oh I'm such a lost pilgrim..." said Kiyoko, walking around the field. "AH who is that???"s she said, looking at the ripped grey-haired old asian man who had just come upon the shores.

5IYJdiu.png

"Hohoho i am ozu columbus! I have found this land of japan. i am called japan." he said like an elderly japanese man.

"Oh i am so glad you found me, thank you for rescuing me ozu! this is my pet, guano!" she said, pointing to the small native-american purple midget man next to her.

truCaVO.png

"Well i shall call it japan. Happy new year! let us sign this paper it is called a consisistitiution." 

"Here, ill sign it to ozu!" said kiyoko. And that is the beginning of LilyMu.

"ay chi chi! yo quiero taco bell" said guano. 

"SHH don't speak guano" said kiyoko angrily.

"Good news! i caught a ym so were gonna eat it together and call it ozugiving, you can give the scraps to guano." said ozu triumphantly.

"hoooraaay, dancing sushi and ym for all!" said kiyoko. 

"happy ozugiving." said the charming elderly japanese man.

?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Homie❤ said:

"Hoo i am a lost little kiyoko where am I? I'm in this land.... oh I'm such a lost pilgrim..." said Kiyoko, walking around the field. "AH who is that???"s she said, looking at the ripped grey-haired old asian man who had just come upon the shores.

5IYJdiu.png

"Hohoho i am ozu columbus! I have found this land of japan. i am called japan." he said like an elderly japanese man.

"Oh i am so glad you found me, thank you for rescuing me ozu! this is my pet, guano!" she said, pointing to the small native-american purple midget man next to her.

truCaVO.png

"Well i shall call it japan. Happy new year! let us sign this paper it is called a consisistitiution." 

"Here, ill sign it to ozu!" said kiyoko. And that is the beginning of LilyMu.

"ay chi chi! yo quiero taco bell" said guano. 

"SHH don't speak guano" said kiyoko angrily.

"Good news! i caught a ym so were gonna eat it together and call it ozugiving, you can give the scraps to guano." said ozu triumphantly.

"hoooraaay, dancing sushi and ym for all!" said kiyoko. 

"happy ozugiving." said the charming elderly japanese man.

?

im so glad even as an adult i can get history on Asia Island