• Advertisement

Kruff

Cha

Yeah, this. Also, Bubble Buddy Returns is a good example.

However, I'm not sure how they could do it without it appearing incredibly awkward. Maybe a flashback as to what happened after going dutch?

I haven't seen this episode in a while. They went dutch? Elaborate on this, plz. D:

Guest hilaryfan80

I'm so bad with this kind of stuff: is that an actual screenshot? xD

Yes, yes it is. It's in the episode The Curse of Bikini Bottom. ;)

I've always been a fan of Kruff; it's perhaps the only full relationship that's ever happened on SpongeBob (though I do appreciate the Spandy reference in Truth or Square). I would love for Kruff to actually start again mostly because they seem like they would be great together, or, at least, I think they would. Being a children's cartoon, however, I can see how the writers wouldn't want that romance in the show. :l

I think it's funny that no one mentioned the fact that there was a tiny bit of Kruff in the Spongebob Squarepants movie. Everyone was at the meeting where they were going to reveal the manager for the Krusty Krab 2. So Mrs. Puff was like...

Mrs. Puff: "We Paid nine dollars for this".

Sandy was sitting right beside her and she said...

Sandy: "I paid ten."

Maybe just a hint that Mr.Krabs still liked her... Then again he could have not charged her at all...

• Like 1

I think it's funny that no one mentioned the fact that there was a tiny bit of Kruff in the Spongebob Squarepants movie. Everyone was at the meeting where they were going to reveal the manager for the Krusty Krab 2. So Mrs. Puff was like...

Mrs. Puff: "We Paid nine dollars for this".

Sandy was sitting right beside her and she said...

Sandy: "I paid ten."

Maybe just a hint that Mr.Krabs still liked her... Then again he could have not charged her at all...

wow I had not noticed it could be a hint I hope one day to be as real as Spandy and Pindy :thumbsup:

• Like 1