• Advertisement

Kruff

Cha

You might remember Mr. Krabs going goo goo for Mrs. Puff in Krusty Love, and I think that they are an adorable couple. ^.^ They might be my second favorite shipping of SpongeBob. I also find that in Summer Job there are hints of KrabsxPuff like when Mrs. Puff said "You mean we should go out on a date?" Even though they seem not together anymore, what's your opinion?

357637.jpg

So, the relationship of Kruff... was focused on for an entire episode in "Krusty Love."

I actually think they make a good couple. :3 I would love to see more continuity in Kruff, or maybe even a sequel to Krusty Love.

They're okay together. I wouldn't mind another Kruff episode, but if it never happens, I'm content either way.

I think it's gotten to the point that Mr. Krab's only true love is money, and a return of Kruff would only be awkward at best.

^Yea, this all the way.

I've seen some references to Kruff in other episodes. For example, in Summer Job, Mrs. Puff says something like "You mean we should go out on a date"? Also, in SpongeBob's House Party they seem to dance together in one scene. But, when I usually do see them together on the show they kinda seem kind of uneasy toward each other. I can't think of any other examples at the moment but, Growth Sprout is one.

Kruff would be nice to expand on, but it was handled well in "Krusty Love" and it's fine where it is now for me. Besides, Mr. Krabs loves money so much it's one of the last things I think they'll make another episode based off of.

Is this the only pairing canon to Spongebob? If so, why is it so overlooked?

It's not the only one. Squidward was paired up with that one chick in that one episode. Wonder when she's coming back.

I wouldn't say that. ^ I think as SpongeBob goes on, they'll start revisiting things and this just may be one of them. It happened on The Simpsons. :P

Yeah, this. Also, Bubble Buddy Returns is a good example.

However, I'm not sure how they could do it without it appearing incredibly awkward. Maybe a flashback as to what happened after going dutch?