• Advertisement

Bubble Bass

CDCB

Bubble Bass, the obnoxious fish who seems to crush Plankton. I think Bhe is the only character SpongeBob truly doesn't like. I mean, SpongeBob can like Plankton as a friend, but there is something about Bubble Bass that just makes SpongeBob annoyed. He is also a prime example of a background character who stands out.

On 1/29/2012 at 2:09 AM, Katsura♡ said:

Bubble Bass, the obnoxious fish who seems to crush Plankton. I think Bhe is the only character SpongeBob truly doesn't like. I mean, SpongeBob can like Plankton as a friend, but there is something about Bubble Bass that just makes SpongeBob annoyed. He is also a prime example of a background character who stands out.

Honestly that's what always interested me about Bubble Bass the most. "Pickles" heavily implies that he and SpongeBob have a history (They kinda seem like rivals??? Idk)

I haven't seen that much of the seasons 10 and 11, but I'm hoping since Bubble Bass is making a comeback with all his recent cameos that someday the show address this again and maybe delve deeper into it.

In my honest opinion, Bubble Bass feels like what Squidward would be, if Squidward wasn't so jaded and stuck-up about his own personality. It's very interesting how Bubble Bass has been getting the spot-light more often post-sequel, and it will be interesting to see what happens next with his character. Enough said, true believers!