• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

I'll be honest with you guys. I did not like this episode. It had a really great plot but there weren't much good jokes. The humor in this episode is just too random and predictable (like the jew joke Cartman made). There were still a few good laughs in it like Cartman changing the logo twice but not enough for me to like it. It's just a disappointing season premiere. I'm giving the episode 4/10 (This is a generous score, BTW. I rated it a little high because the plot was good. Just so you know that I would've give this episode 2/10, If It hadn't a good plot.)

The new South Park Studios website still sucks. I can only view 30 episodes and you have to pay for the rest, but in the old one, you could watch any episode, whenever you wanted, for free. Fuck you, Viacom and Hulu.

My advice? Watch SP episodes on watchcartoononline.com
  • Like 1

I'll be honest with you guys. I did not like this episode. It had a really great plot but there weren't much good jokes. The humor in this episode is just too random and predictable (like the jew joke Cartman made). There were still a few good laughs in it like Cartman changing the logo twice but not enough for me to like it. It's just a disappointing season premiere. I'm giving the episode 4/10 (This is a generous score, BTW. I rated it a little high because the plot was good. Just so you know that I would've give this episode 2/10, If It hadn't a good plot.)

Could not disagree with you more. The jokes were spot on since all the news is these days is ISIS and NFL scandals. The whole Washington Redskins name change parody was spot on with Dan Snyder and the Redskins acting like Native Americans and the Trail of Tears. Also using the actual audio from Roger Goodell's press conferences were genius since he never addressed any of these issues head on. I feel like all the NFL related jokes and especially this whole Kickstarter fad were great and this season premiere was one of the better ones in the history of the show.

This gets a 9/10 for me with my only complaint being that Stan and Kyle leaving the Redskins only to go back eight minutes later was pointless.

Could not disagree with you more. The jokes were spot on since all the news is these days is ISIS and NFL scandals. The whole Washington Redskins name change parody was spot on with Dan Snyder and the Redskins acting like Native Americans and the Trail of Tears. Also using the actual audio from Roger Goodell's press conferences were genius since he never addressed any of these issues head on. I feel like all the NFL related jokes and especially this whole Kickstarter fad were great and this season premiere was one of the better ones in the history of the show.

This gets a 9/10 for me with my only complaint being that Stan and Kyle leaving the Redskins only to go back eight minutes later was pointless.

Or maybe he doesnt get the jokes since he lives in turkey

Here's my top 5 episodes, posted right off of my DevinatART.

HONORABLE MENTIONS: The Ungroundable, All About Mormons, Professor Chaos, AWESOM-O, Quest For Ratings, other shit i can't think of

5. Raisins (Season 7, 2003)
Let's just look at the premise. Wendy breaks up with Stan, leaving him in misery, until the other boys (Cartman, Kyle, Kenny, and Butters) take him to Raisins, a parody of Hooters, and Butters falls in love. By just looking at the premise you can tell it's fucking great. Butters is my favorite character, so yeah.

4. Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes (Season 8, 2004)
I love how down to earth this episode is. I love how it shows the dark side of huge corporations, and what seems to be paradise. Basically, a Wal-Mart opens in South Park (it says wall-mart) and it starts to take over smaller businesses, making them go out of business and hypnotizing the citizens with the great deals. Stan and Kyle decide to boycott, but Cartman loves Walmart. Plus, it's pretty funny, even though the whole shitting while you die running joke wasn't that funny.

3. Black Friday Trilogy (Season 17, 2013)
About 10 years later! The golden seasons for me are like 4-10, even though rest are pretty good. This is the best trilogy. It's consistantly funny, really epic and suspenseful too and a great parody of Game Of Thrones. Near the end I was at the edge of my seat (like the scene at Red Robin) and it's great start to finish and really epic. The only downside i have is that the old man in the garden joke got old pretty fast, but at least Cartman and the old man arguing was pretty funny at parts.

2. Fat Butt And Pancake Head (Season 7, 2003)
I like this episode because.... It's just fucking hilarious. It's how you do "Fresh Heir" from Family Guy correctly; make the romance between Cartman's hand puppet and Ben Affleck play for laughs and DON'T ACTUALLY MAKE THEM GET MARRIED (even though it could be funny) Want why this episode is funny? Just read the synopsis: Cartman makes a hand puppet of Jennifer Lopez and soon Cartman makes a music video with it and it becomes the new Jennifer Lopez, making Jennifer Lopez lose her job and start a rivalry when Cartman when Ben Affleck starts to fall in love with the puppet. Yeah, you can tell it's hilarious by the synopsis.

1. Good Times With Weapons (Season 8, 2004)
Everything about this episode is so perfect. Not to quote Doug Walker, but it's just turning kids playing into a grand battle in a great satire of anime. You see, back in 2004, was when anime was really popular in the USA, and it's a great satire of the animes at the time, and the best song from any cartoon ever: Let's Fighting Love. I love everything about that song. It's a great satire of the badly translated anime theme songs and it's so good i could probably listen to it on repeat for a hour or two. It's funny from start to finish and it's pretty epic. I have nothing wrong with it.

And that's the verdict! Feel free to post your opinions on my choices or post your own!

• Like 2

I may be in the minority from what I've seen on the internet, but I think Gluten Free Ebola was just as good as Go Fund Yourself.  The fact that this was a follow-up from the fall out of Go Fund Yourself and to go along with a hilariously over blown plot about the gluten free lifestyle was just hilarious from beginning to end.

9.5/10

Season 18 has been great so far.

• Like 4

I may be in the minority from what I've seen on the internet, but I think Gluten Free Ebola was just as good as Go Fund Yourself.  The fact that this was a follow-up from the fall out of Go Fund Yourself and to go along with a hilariously over blown plot about the gluten free lifestyle was just hilarious from beginning to end.

9.5/10

Season 18 has been great so far.

I personally really liked it too. i loved the satire on the Ebola issue, I don't understand why people are giving this season so much hate. I don't know I weirdly laughed super hard at the part where they talked about butters burning down the gym for some reason lol. 

I personally really liked it too. i loved the satire on the Ebola issue, I don't understand why people are giving this season so much hate. I don't know I weirdly laughed super hard at the part where they talked about butters burning down the gym for some reason lol. 

Same reason I laughed super hard every time someone's dick shot off because of gluten.  Because it's South Park.

• Like 2