• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

What do you think of World War Zimmerman episode? I thought this episode was better than first two episodes of this season. I'm kinda tired of Eric Cartman episodes actually but this episode is still funny and enjoyable. I only didn't like when Mr. Mackey said Token has to apologize to Cartman. I rate this episode 9.5/10.

How dare shows evolve over time. Next thing you know they'll stop using paper cut-out animation and use a real animation program. Pfft.

Show evolution is one thing.

Plot drastically changing focus is another thing.

I actually think the show has always been consistently funny whether it be random shit or making fun of pop culture.  As long as the show keeps up the consistent great quality (which South Park tends to despite a bad or bland episode here and there), then I'll always enjoy it the same amount.

• Like 3

Yeah, I hated it when the show stopped being about random shit and started being about making fun of pop culture.

I didn't hate it when they started making fun of pop culture. I hated it when they stopped being funny (which was around Season 11, personally).

I still think this show is funny and I really like new seasons too but I agree that It has been going downhill. I think It started going downhill after season 9 or season 10.

Your opinion, but I thought seasons 9 and 10 were really good. South Park's not declined in quality at all if you want my thoughts. If anything, I think the later episodes are the best.

• Like 1

Your opinion, but I thought seasons 9 and 10 were really good. South Park's not declined in quality at all if you want my thoughts. If anything, I think the later episodes are the best.

What Snakecloud said. All of Season 11, Medicinal Fried Chicken, You Got No Friends, The Coon Trilogy, The Poor Kid, Raising The Bar, Fishsticks, Margaritaville, Major Boobage, and so many more episodes say hi.

I like season 9 and 10 too but to be honest, these seasons has some bad episodes (that's why I think season 9 and 10 are the start of decline.) like Mr. Garrison's Fancy New V, Stanley's Cup and A Million Little Fibers.

Also I like most of new episodes too like The List, Fatbeard, Dances with Smurfs, Dead Celebrities, Medicinal Fried Chicken, 200-201, It's a Jersey Thing, T.M.I., The Last of the Meheecans, Raising the Bar, Obama Wins and World War Zimmerman.

By the way, I saw Taming Strange episode and to be honest, I think this is the worst episode of this season so far. It's not a bad episode because It had some funny parts but I don't remember the funny parts much. I rate this episode 5/10.

What do you think of Ginger Cow episode? I thought It was good and interesting but there's nothing special. I didn't laugh much in this episode, except the parts when Kyle acting like a d***. I also liked that Kenny had some lines in this episode, I hope we see him more in new episodes. I just didn't like the ending. I don't like seeing Kyle suffer and Cartman doesn't get what he deserves. That's another problem of this show. Also the suicide jokes and fart jokes in this episode got very old. It's not a classic but It's still better than the previous two episodes. 7.5/10

I just saw Black Friday episode today and I thought It was excellent. It was an improvement over the previous three episodes. The plot was interesting and I laughed at some parts in this episode. Eric Cartman and Kenny walking in the old man's garden cracked me up. Buttters' parts in this episode were also funny. Elmo toy commercial was hilarious. I'm glad Kenny appeared more in this episode and more old characters returned too. Also this episode had a cliffhanger and I loved it. I can't wait to see the part two of this episode. BEST EPISODE OF THIS SEASON SO FAR. 10/10

Agreed that Black Friday was the best episode of the season so far. It nailed everything perfectly:

-The craziness of Black Friday

-The next gen console war

-Parodying Game of Thrones

-HBO's fascination with penises

-Stop Touching Me Elmo

Overall a wonderful episode and I can't wait for Part 2 on Wednesday.

• Like 1