• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

Yeah I agree with that, I heard rude jokes about jews everywhere and it makes me sick of hearing about it.

You don't make fun of/use Jew as an insult, yet you use "Gay" and "fag" as an insult?

Oh yeah, thats not flawed logic and DEFINITELY not a double standard. >.> I hate people.

Never said ya did. All I said was you use gay and fag as insults, which is a double standard. if you don't use jew as an insult, then you shouldn't use gay and fag as one.

THE MORE YOU KNOW.

Can you cite some references where he used the insults? I've never really seen him angry with anyone. Except Assy haters. 428899.gif

Can you cite some references where he used the insults? I've never really seen him angry with anyone. Except Assy haters. 428899.gif

I didn't say I have anything against Assy haters! I dont really even like that show... 49943.gif But sometimes if I call some "gay or fag, I don't seriously mean to, I know it's not appropriate, but 95% of the time I don't think before I type.

Yes, yes they did.

They got people to start making fun of Gingers, Hippies, Jews (especially jews), Gays (but some people already made fun of them before), and a lot more. It kinda balances it all out when you think about how much they've made fun of.