• Advertisement

083c. Fungus Among Us

Ron

Believe by many to be the grossest episode ever! Well Spongebob Communityians, you've found a place on this excellent site where you can discuss this episode with your fellow friends and or foes!

DISCUSS!

I think I was a little harsh on this episode before. Granted, it's still gross, but not as gross as I thought it was. And I guess it's a little hypocritical for me to dis this episode and praise The Splinter. But I digress.

It wasn't really gross (I don't see how people can find something you see in a cartoon to be gross) but it wasn't really that good, it was alright. 6.7/10 D+

I kinda agree with you about finding stuff on tv gross, but the way it was animated looked kinda disgusting if that makes any more sense 428899.gif

I kinda agree with you about finding stuff on tv gross, but the way it was animated looked kinda disgusting if that makes any more sense 428899.gif

I don't really grade episodes based on the gross-out gags, just if they entertained me or not, which this episode failed to do.

I can understand why you guys would think it was gross (the fungus was pretty ugly looking), I wasn't disgusted by it, just a little disturbed by it.

I can understand why you guys would think it was gross (the fungus was pretty ugly looking), I wasn't disgusted by it, just a little disturbed by it.

The only really disturbing part IMO is when he was in the bubble.

OMG, This episode! It was so gross. In my opinion, this episode was the worst of this pairing. It was so disgusting and It wasn't even funny. One of the worst season 5 episodes. I hated Bikini Bottomies in this episode because they attacked SpongeBob in this episode. It's a bad episode but It's not horrible. It had some funny parts like Squidward saying "No" to Mr. Krabs and Patrick popping SpongeBob's plastic bubble. Also Gary was cute in this episode and that was the highlight of this episode. I liked when Gary cleaned all people. Overall, I hated this episode. 3.5/10