• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

On 2/16/2022 at 1:43 AM, Old Man Jenkins said:

Oh I’ve been subscribed for a while now :Laugh: and nice, welcome to the club! Can’t wait for Horizon Forbidden West to drop in a few days

Yep, I'm now in the PS5 club 😎 its a nice console so far but I need to start buying games for it. I recommend a Xbox Series X (or S) too, game pass is an offer you can't miss xD.

I might check Horizon soon but I'm more interested in getting Elden Ring. Its on my wishlist.

On 2/19/2022 at 10:53 AM, crushingmayhem said:

Yep, I'm now in the PS5 club 😎 its a nice console so far but I need to start buying games for it. I recommend a Xbox Series X (or S) too, game pass is an offer you can't miss xD.

I might check Horizon soon but I'm more interested in getting Elden Ring. Its on my wishlist.

Well, buh bye crushing. To say I’m disappointed would be an understatement. Life moves on, I hope you’ll be able to as well, my old friend.

hi :funny: what’s up

favorite horror games? trying to get in the genre even tho im a big baby (who wears diapers) who can only handle things like luigi’s mansion and goosebumps. want to get little nightmares tho. also got into courage last month for spookyween & thought of u.

• Hug 1

Sorry I took so damn long, I really am getting old! Sheet

On 10/16/2022 at 2:53 PM, Sauce Mama said:

BRO Novas back with sp00n im on a nostalgia trip rn?

Holy crap dude, I didn’t even think to check if they did a playthrough of this train wreck. Better late than never! Nova’s character creation skills are still on point as ever. How’s their original Saints Row vids already over a damn decade old

On 11/20/2022 at 8:56 AM, Cha said:

hi :funny: what’s up

favorite horror games? trying to get in the genre even tho im a big baby (who wears diapers) who can only handle things like luigi’s mansion and goosebumps. want to get little nightmares tho. also got into courage last month for spookyween & thought of u.

The Resident Evil games are always my go-to, probably my fave horror series overall. There’s also stuff like Silent Hill (tho my history with this series isn’t as tenured as with RE), Left 4 Dead, The Evil Within, Outlast (really tense series), Alan Wake, Alien Isolation, and Until Dawn (and the other Until Dawn adjacent games made by the same developers). I’ve been playing a lot of Dead By Daylight since October when I got my friend group into it. That shit always makes for a good time. I’m sure I’m missing more, but that’s all that’s coming to my mind right now. Dead Space, BioShock, Little Nightmares and Phasmophobia are games I’ve been meaning to get to, but I heard mostly good things about.

hope the ol’ stupid dog turned out as great for you as it did for me. Love dat show. Im touched it made you think of lil ol’ me lol (insert “I’ll have to remember that when I’m kicking your butt” Flats joke)

Bro how was your birthday?? Im super fuckin late i know but i randomly thought of you and then it just dawned on me that your bday was May 3rd AHAHA i was like OH SHIT i gotta tell him! happy belated bday pls dont hold it against me lol

• Hug 1

On 5/30/2023 at 6:09 PM, Sauce Mama said:

Bro how was your birthday?? Im super fuckin late i know but i randomly thought of you and then it just dawned on me that your bday was May 3rd AHAHA i was like OH SHIT i gotta tell him! happy belated bday pls dont hold it against me lol

It’s all good! I’m pretty sure I completely forgot to wish you a happy birfday too, so, happy 3 month late belated birthday! Sorry :funny:

I had to wait a couple days to actually celebrate it cuz it was on a hump day this year. So that left me with a lot of time to reflect on 30 years and that shit bummed me out so I went to rewatch the Super Mario Bros. movie later that night :Laugh: and I think I only ever told jjs this but my grandma passed away last year on May 5th, so she was just making her first year and that whole thing is still fresh in my mind in general. But I got some bomb ass food at Tanioka’s too tho. It’s the only time of the year I eat from that place lol. The day that I actually celebrated was pretty good. Watched Guardians Vol. 3 with a couple friends and just cruised around Pearlridge majority of the time. My original plan to end off the night with karaoke got put on the back burner, so good thing I didn’t reserve a spot ahead of time. And that was pretty much it for this year’s.

On 12/2/2023 at 2:19 PM, Cedric said:

What do you like most, out of every Spongebob Episodes through Season 1 all the way to Season 15?

What I don’t like the most is the fact that Larry the Snail only appears once throughout that entire time.