• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Timmy Vermicelli

On 1/21/2022 at 9:05 AM, Hawaiian Kiryu said:

It's been up and down for myself the past few months, but I live on my own which I'm really proud of!

I hope you enjoyed the movie! Did ya know Ghostface used to be my go to character in Dead by Daylight?

Congrats! Proud of you, mang. You’ve come a long way since I first met ya back in 2011.

The movie was great, glad I got to see it in theaters. Plus it was a hella slow night so I had the entire room to myself, which was cool. And I didn’t know that. I’ve seen some Ghostface gameplay on YouTube and it’s pretty dope. I really need to try Dead by Daylight out one of these days, especially since I got the base game for free through PS Plus.

On 1/24/2022 at 7:23 PM, Old Man Jenkins said:

Congrats! Proud of you, mang. You’ve come a long way since I first met ya back in 2011.

The movie was great, glad I got to see it in theaters. Plus it was a hella slow night so I had the entire room to myself, which was cool. And I didn’t know that. I’ve seen some Ghostface gameplay on YouTube and it’s pretty dope. I really need to try Dead by Daylight out one of these days, especially since I got the base game for free through PS Plus.

DBD is good, just be prepared to grind to get those perks?

On 1/27/2022 at 7:55 AM, Sauce Mama said:

And then in true Moose fashion I got tired and went to bed after that? :troll:

I’d’ve called people lightweights for doing that back in the day :Laugh:

On 1/27/2022 at 1:25 PM, Hawaiian Kiryu said:

DBD is good, just be prepared to grind to get those perks?

Oh I’m ready Freddy

On 1/29/2022 at 9:54 AM, Old Man Jenkins said:

I hope you haven’t forgotten about the “TAKE COVER TAKE COVER TAKE COVER!” during the ol’ let’s watch Supernatural in the morning days either :Laugh:

Wait.....elaborate vile fiend! It sounds familiar but i dont remember the context of it! 

I do, however, remember when we use to say "SALT AND BURN IT" to pretty much everything lmao. :Laugh:  

1 hour ago, Sauce Mama said:

Wait.....elaborate vile fiend! It sounds familiar but i dont remember the context of it! 

I do, however, remember when we use to say "SALT AND BURN IT" to pretty much everything lmao. :Laugh:  

It’s from those Falling Skies promos they used to air on TNT ALL the fuckin time whenever we would have our Supes watch alongs lol I can’t find a video of the original but here’s a video making fun of it :troll:

On 2/7/2022 at 5:16 PM, crushingmayhem said:

Long time no see dude. Don't worry everything's settled with the staff.

Anyway, ever played the Yakuza games?

I won’t question it then :bruh: but forreal, it’s good to hear from you again! I can’t believe it’s already been as long as it has been. How’s it been goin, braddah

I haven’t, but I do have all the mainline games in my collection and ready to be popped in whenever I do decide to take that plunge. Heard plenty of good things about it. I should’ve already been on this Yakuza tip years ago.

14 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

I won’t question it then :bruh: but forreal, it’s good to hear from you again! I can’t believe it’s already been as long as it has been. How’s it been goin, braddah

I haven’t, but I do have all the mainline games in my collection and ready to be popped in whenever I do decide to take that plunge. Heard plenty of good things about it. I should’ve already been on this Yakuza tip years ago.

Kinda missed ya tbh, so much has happened over the years that it'll take a while to explain it all. But yeah, the important part is that I'm here again. 😛

I recommend starting from Yakuza 0. I got all the games for free on Xbox Game Pass so I played them all xD. 

You should play them, they kinda fit your character lol?

7 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

Kinda missed ya tbh, so much has happened over the years that it'll take a while to explain it all. But yeah, the important part is that I'm here again. 😛

I recommend starting from Yakuza 0. I got all the games for free on Xbox Game Pass so I played them all xD. 

You should play them, they kinda fit your character lol?

Well that’s cool and good. I await the novel :Laugh: the story should be quite the read. Welcome back, bruddah!

Yeah, I saw that the mad lads at Xbox has pretty much the entire series on Game Pass. But I’m old school, I just had to dunk more money on the physical copies lol Yakuza 0 was the very first one I bought when it first came out, so that works out for me haha. I dig the 80s flashback vibes so I should enjoy it. I always heard about how the Yakuza series is like a spiritual successor to Shenmue, so if they’re all improvements on Shenmue, I should be right at home.

16 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Well that’s cool and good. I await the novel :Laugh: the story should be quite the read. Welcome back, bruddah!

Yeah, I saw that the mad lads at Xbox has pretty much the entire series on Game Pass. But I’m old school, I just had to dunk more money on the physical copies lol Yakuza 0 was the very first one I bought when it first came out, so that works out for me haha. I dig the 80s flashback vibes so I should enjoy it. I always heard about how the Yakuza series is like a spiritual successor to Shenmue, so if they’re all improvements on Shenmue, I should be right at home.

Game pass really won me over. Its one of the best deals in gaming xD And yeah, Yakuza 0 is pretty much the first game chronologically then comes the rest. I even tried Yakuza like a dragon and its basically a jrpg with turn based combat lol. It has funny moments. Not to mention Judgment and Lost Judgment that take place in the same universe. Shenmue's a different story but there's many similarities with it since they're both combat based and are open world. 

On 2/11/2022 at 5:36 AM, crushingmayhem said:

Game pass really won me over. Its one of the best deals in gaming xD And yeah, Yakuza 0 is pretty much the first game chronologically then comes the rest. I even tried Yakuza like a dragon and its basically a jrpg with turn based combat lol. It has funny moments. Not to mention Judgment and Lost Judgment that take place in the same universe. Shenmue's a different story but there's many similarities with it since they're both combat based and are open world. 

I got Like a Dragon for Christmas and it looks pretty damn fun. I’ve warmed up to turn based joints a lot in recent years so I can’t wait to get to that one. The Judgement games look like good spin-offs too. And I can co-sign that Game Pass is pretty great.

21 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

I got Like a Dragon for Christmas and it looks pretty damn fun. I’ve warmed up to turn based joints a lot in recent years so I can’t wait to get to that one. The Judgement games look like good spin-offs too. And I can co-sign that Game Pass is pretty great.

Definitely subscribe if you have an Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S you won't regret it. Btw i got this. 

20220211_165153.thumb.jpg.60990c3faa2659b8b6c279b2a5981b09.jpg