• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

On 5/5/2021 at 9:51 PM, Old Man Jenkins said:

No chantilly cake yet tho cuz the local bakery closed down ? 

NO EXCUSES. I'm disappointed. :stinkeye:If i was ur neighbor I'd totally bake you one. How hard can it be amirite lol?

On 5/6/2021 at 7:12 PM, Sauce Mama said:

NO EXCUSES. I'm disappointed. :stinkeye:If i was ur neighbor I'd totally bake you one. How hard can it be amirite lol?

Well I wish my neighbors were that cool :Laugh: but they were cool enough to make us lumpia the other week so that makes up for it. If you’re able to pull off the feat, I’d be willing to taste test lol

18 hours ago, Cha said:

anything on ur binge list lately? :Laugh:

Demon Slayer is top of my list because I wanna go into the movie with context this time unlike the times I watched both My Hero Academia movies lol I still need to finish the rest of MHA since season 5 dub started airing on Toonami, same with Dr. Stone. Jujutsu Kaisen is another anime I want to get a start on. I need to get on The Mandalorian bandwagon and get through both WandaVision and Falcon & The Winter Soldier. I also want to binge Star Wars The Clone Wars and Rebels eventually. I’m one of the very few apparently who still needs to watch stuff like The Office and It’s Always Sunny. I guess the Snyder Cut can count since that can be split into four parts. Wanna jump into shit like Warrior and Game of Thrones now that I have HBO Max. This is only just barely scratching the surface of my long ass list, but I guess what Ilisted here can be considered higher priority.

• Like 3

LUMPIA?! Thats one of my favorite foods on the planet. Also I couldn't help but notice your extensive watchlist...I just finished It's Always Sunny last month and lemme tell you it does NOT disappoint? :funny:

On 5/25/2021 at 4:09 PM, Sauce Mama said:

LUMPIA?! Thats one of my favorite foods on the planet. Also I couldn't help but notice your extensive watchlist...I just finished It's Always Sunny last month and lemme tell you it does NOT disappoint? :funny:

Somebody’s got exquisite taste, ya know for a haole :funny: I haven’t watched any yet (or anything on my list for that matter :Laugh:) since I posted it, but it’s gotta be something special with the growing number of people who love it on here

On 5/30/2021 at 10:35 AM, Cha said:

omg u need to see the new rugrats reboot, HIPPY lou and betty are the best, but THIS SCENE ALONE took me out

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/402748970037673987/847903404005261412/LMFAOOO.mov

I haven’t seen any of it yet, but I very much dig the new hippie angle for Grandpa, however the new voice for him will take some major getting used to for me. I’m too used to old-timey prospector lol And I like that they’re being way more out in the open with Betty, but like, do they never acknowledge Howard at all like what I’ve been reading? Just seems a bit off to me if that’s the case. I feel like he could at least still exist even with the new updates.

On 6/20/2021 at 3:08 AM, Katniss said:

congrats on getting summer employee my dude? :Laugh:

Thanks, it’s a hell of an honor to receive after all these years! And earning it damn near 10 years to the day that I got employee of the month back in 2011 makes it all the more special to me. 

howard was DEF gay and they def were in a 90’s lavender marriage. should have said something like “it didn’t work out” with the implication that howard came out too. i know some ppl also say they could have made him the sperm donor but i like the first ver better :Laugh: but yeah they completely wiped him off the face of the planet along with kimi and dil

still havent finished the episodes weeks later but this took me out

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/557963087270117377/849812606188781578/video0.mov

• Funny 1

22 hours ago, Cha said:

howard was DEF gay and they def were in a 90’s lavender marriage. should have said something like “it didn’t work out” with the implication that howard came out too. i know some ppl also say they could have made him the sperm donor but i like the first ver better :Laugh: but yeah they completely wiped him off the face of the planet along with kimi and dil

still havent finished the episodes weeks later but this took me out

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/557963087270117377/849812606188781578/video0.mov

I would want them to go the lavender route too since there were definitely vibes being given off from both of them back in the original series. That’d be some hella representation there, and it just overall makes for a more interesting family dynamic than just having him be the sperm donor. I could see them rebooting Dil and Kimi later down the line since they were each instrumental in Tommy and Chuckie’s development, tho their original introductions are still pretty iconic to me so they’ll be tough acts to follow. Hopefully the post-Kimi reboot episodes would be better than the original series’ tho. Felt like they were just spinning their wheels most of the time then.

22 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

After all these years, I don't think I've ever asked you what that red icon by your name is? :Laugh:

it’s supposed to be a red wing, I’m pretty sure. It was part of one of the logos for this wrestling forum I frequented well over 10 years ago and I thought it looked cool so I kinda copped it for my own personal use :Laugh:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Fa said:

How's life been treating Old Man Jenks?

It’s been pretty poop for a while, but here’s to things going smoother in 2022. About to watch the new Scream movie in a couple hours, so things are looking up already. Hope thing’s been going good for you!

15 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

It’s been pretty poop for a while, but here’s to things going smoother in 2022. About to watch the new Scream movie in a couple hours, so things are looking up already. Hope thing’s been going good for you!

It's been up and down for myself the past few months, but I live on my own which I'm really proud of!

I hope you enjoyed the movie! Did ya know Ghostface used to be my go to character in Dead by Daylight?