• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Timmy Vermicelli

52 minutes ago, Cha said:

r u planning on watching it? :Laugh: wasnt really into it at first seeing how i havent completely caught up in several yrs but the designs r so good and worth at least a single watch

Yeah, I was planning on giving it a watch whenever it makes itself available to me. I've got a sorta vested interest in it. And I'm just morbidly curious. The animation does look clean asf tho, I'll give em that.

19 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

Would you say Destiel is technically canon since Cas said 'i love you' to Dean or nah?

Unless somebody on the show’s staff comes out with a clear cut answer, I’d say it’s up to interpretation, like when they teased that Chuck was God in the Season 5 finale. It could really go either way, romantically or brotherly. Personally, I interpreted it as more brotherly when I first watched it, but after a second watch and some time to think on it, it really started to feel like Cas was expressing much more. I could really see it being romantic if that was the intent (it’s what I’m leaning more towards). It was probably to give majority of the fan base a moment of happiness themselves, I’m sure, but I think it’s got legs. And at the same time, it could also be seen as a very sincere, loving goodbye to one of the only real family he has left. It also kinda depends on how Dean reacts to it too since he didn’t get nearly enough time to process everything during that ending, I mean, both sides need to on board a ship for it to truly sail I think. And Dean is famous for being a womanizer, so I don’t know if they can pull that off seamlessly without shaking the foundation and/or ruffling some feathers. The only other remotely gay wrinkles to his character would be his relationships with Benny and Crowley (because Wincest will never be a thing), the one with the strongest gay undertones being the one with Crowley from Dean’s time as a demon under the Mark of Cain.

didn’t mean to write an essay on this just to say “it’s up to interpretation” :Laugh:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

Good point....tbh you know i've been in love with dean for years lol but if it happened to turn into more id honestly be super open to Destiel. But I agree, I mean I think it was more of a fan service thing?

I'd welcome Destiel becoming canon too. Out of all the ships that this fanbase has churned out throughout the years, it's the one that probably has the most legs. And yeah, I'm thinking it was more for fan service too.

Bruh, I tried to go for the signature Dean single man tear just for the occasion but more ended up coming out :Laugh: I’ve experienced my fair share of tearjerker tv moments, but nothin reaches the emotional magnitude that finale had on me, mang. This show and these characters have been a constant part of my life for over half of it so far, it really truly felt like parting ways to a couple of really good friends/family. And that doesn’t even take into account what actually happened in the episode or the fact that this show was like the thing that me and my mom bonded over the most. For as much shit as I’ve given it in recent years, this show as a whole means so much to me and to not have that constant around in my life anymore is gonna be so freakin weird. Tho I’m glad both Jared and Jensen have big things lined up for them post-Supes. The Boys is really popular from what I hear so hopefully more people can see just how good of an actor Jensen really is and Jared’s gonna be freakin Chuck Norris mang so hopefully that blows up for him. He’ll still be in the only thing I bother watching on the CW. Plus they said they’ll be open to revisiting Supernatural down the road in like five years, which the finale does kinda leave open to revisiting, and five years is like nothing at this point. Five years ago, the arc with the Darkness started and that still feels like yesterday to me!

5 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Bruh, I tried to go for the signature Dean single man tear just for the occasion but more ended up coming out :Laugh: I’ve experienced my fair share of tearjerker tv moments, but nothin reaches the emotional magnitude that finale had on me, mang. This show and these characters have been a constant part of my life for over half of it so far, it really truly felt like parting ways to a couple of really good friends/family. And that doesn’t even take into account what actually happened in the episode or the fact that this show was like the thing that me and my mom bonded over the most. For as much shit as I’ve given it in recent years, this show as a whole means so much to me and to not have that constant around in my life anymore is gonna be so freakin weird. Tho I’m glad both Jared and Jensen have big things lined up for them post-Supes. The Boys is really popular from what I hear so hopefully more people can see just how good of an actor Jensen really is and Jared’s gonna be freakin Chuck Norris mang so hopefully that blows up for him. He’ll still be in the only thing I bother watching on the CW. Plus they said they’ll be open to revisiting Supernatural down the road in like five years, which the finale does kinda leave open to revisiting, and five years is like nothing at this point. Five years ago, the arc with the Darkness started and that still feels like yesterday to me!

Hahaha bruh i feel you i was such a mess like i literally walked out my room with puffy eyes from crying and my mom was like "what happened??" :Laugh: but you had more of an emotional attachment to the show for many different reasons, i can only imagine how you felt watching it, mang. But im proud of those boys for their dedication to the show and characters but also for branching out and continuing to be successful. I feel like we've only really seen them as Sam and Dean so I'm honestly really really excited to see what kind of characters they play next! I'm also still hoping for a theatrical Supernatural thing in the future but idk if it'll happen... 

BUT I'M STILL SAD THO. that shit was so heavy HAHA

On 11/21/2020 at 6:15 PM, Sauce Mama said:

Hahaha bruh i feel you i was such a mess like i literally walked out my room with puffy eyes from crying and my mom was like "what happened??" :Laugh: but you had more of an emotional attachment to the show for many different reasons, i can only imagine how you felt watching it, mang. But im proud of those boys for their dedication to the show and characters but also for branching out and continuing to be successful. I feel like we've only really seen them as Sam and Dean so I'm honestly really really excited to see what kind of characters they play next! I'm also still hoping for a theatrical Supernatural thing in the future but idk if it'll happen... 

BUT I'M STILL SAD THO. that shit was so heavy HAHA

Yeah, it’s pretty crazy to think just how long they’ve been doing this show and how hard it’s gonna be to see them as anything but Sam and Dean. Jensen was only just a VA in Batman: Under the Red Hood (something that makes me extra excited for his run on The Boys even more), and all I heard was Dean lol as much I would love to see Supernatural on the big screen (and with a big movie budget), idk if that will ever be in the cards. The Walking Dead’s somehow getting a theatrical release so maybe there’s some hope for other shows out there to make that jump. But for me, personally, I wouldn’t mind seeing more seasons of Supernatural: the Anime Series being made :funny: bummed me out that it didn’t get a continuation.

11 hours ago, Katniss said:

dude you gotta watch The Boys, it’s so good?

I just might now that my boy’s gonna be in it :Laugh: