• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Timmy Vermicelli

On 10/28/2020 at 12:54 AM, Kuromi said:

trying to watch goofy kids halloween movies i was deprived of growing up in a religious nutcase house. :Laugh: what r ur top faves?

Jeez, where do I begin. Beetlejuice, Nightmare Before Christmas, Hocus Pocus, the Halloweentown series (even the last two), Under Wraps, Don’t Look Under the Bed, Phantom of the Megaplex, My Mom’s Got a Date with a Vampire (the dude from The Nanny plays the vampire since I know you fran that series last I remember), ParaNorman, Coraline, Gremlins, Young Frankenstein, GhostBusters, Monster House, Tower of Terror, Frankenweenie, Wallace and Gromit curse of the Were-Rabbit, Double Double Toil and Trouble. I’m the product of living in a religious sound mind house, I suppose lol

omg i thought the mom’s voice from the vampire movie sounded familiar, its linda fletcher’s. and lmao lizzie mcguire’s dad.
anyways ive already binged half of those in the week :funny: , love me beetlejuice, the first two halloween towns so far, coraline and underwraps. speaking of, i just watched that and i cant get over bill faggerbakke doing patrick moans the entire time :Laugh:

17 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Why is Sarah Sanderson everyone's fave (including me)?

She got that bubbly ass personality that's the perfect foil to her sisters and just draws people in to her more, I guess. I'm sure her looks might also have something to do with it too in the case of some people.

15 hours ago, Kuromi said:

omg i thought the mom’s voice from the vampire movie sounded familiar, its linda fletcher’s. and lmao lizzie mcguire’s dad.
anyways ive already binged half of those in the week :funny: , love me beetlejuice, the first two halloween towns so far, coraline and underwraps. speaking of, i just watched that and i cant get over bill faggerbakke doing patrick moans the entire time :Laugh:

Yeah, I couldn't take him seriously as some badass vampire hunter lol but I'm glad to hear, welcome to the spoopy club! I remember it tripped me tf out when I found out that his VA played the mummy. It gave me an even greater appreciation for the flick :Laugh:

33 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

So, I've started getting into tabletop RPGs again (I'm focusing on rules-light stuff since it's easier to get into)?

Never got into tabletops meself outside of watching some series on YouTube but it seems like a good enough quarantine activity.

9 hours ago, Kuromi said:

watching halloween high and damn i forgot how much i hate the school centre movie clique that started here and developed into later dcoms but the first two movies are fire :Laugh:

Yeah, it was like around that point that dcoms started to lose the charm that made most of em unique and engaging up til then. And yeah, as much as I wanted to like the last two Halloweentown movies, they just do not hold a candle to I & II. I was even willing to overlook the random ass main actress change (that just made Marnie feel like a completely different character) and lack of Debbie Reynolds for Return (not to mention the little sister is forgotten about more and more in High and Returns), but goddamn :Laugh: sucks that had to be the note for the series to end on.

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

idc, High School Musical and HSM 2 will always be two of the best DCOMS of all time ?

but what Disney Channel movies are your favorites :funny:

I'll give ya 1, but 2 :funny:

I'll do my best to list off most of em :Laugh: pretty much any of the ones I listed up in that Halloween post, Johnny Tsunami (I guess I'll also say Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board even tho Jake T. Austin was such a little shit in that), Rip Girls, Motocrossed, Up, Up and Away, Double Teamed, Brink!, The Color of Friendship, Tiger Cruise, Tru Confessions, Cadet Kelly, Twitches, Life is Ruff, Hounded, Jump In!, Luck of the Irish, Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off, Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior, Zenon, Now You See It, Poof Point, The Other Me, Horse Sense, Jumping Ship, Going to the Mat, Hatching Pete, Minutemen, The Proud Family Movie, The 13th Year, The Famous Jett Jackson Movie and the two animated Kim Possible TV movies.

when i would turn thirteen i was dreading or (actually hoping) i’d sprout gills and become a mermaid too? :Laugh: same with thinking once i turned thirteen i’d forget my kids next door memories if I had any

• Funny 1

10 minutes ago, Kuromi said:

when i would turn thirteen i was dreading or (actually hoping) i’d sprout gills and become a mermaid too? :Laugh: same with thinking once i turned thirteen i’d forget my kids next door memories if I had any

Some vintage Disney magic broken dreams right there :Laugh: The kids next door thing would always be on the top of our minds when me and my friends each hit 13. Been watching YouTube clips of the show a lot lately and I guess I got decommissioned cuz I forgot how dope it was lol

17 minutes ago, Cha said:

All these years and the Father is nigel’s uncle twist still gets me? how didnt that mf know his own uncle

I always assumed he just never stayed in touch since he still had beef with his brother, but Nigel's dad's been decommissioned for years so I'm surprised he never tried taking advantage of that in some way since he would definitely know his brother's kid is his arch enemy. At best, he might've only met him without the fiery shadowy skin on which also changes his voice somehow. That revelation in general is just all sorts of messed up given their history together lol