• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Timmy Vermicelli

On August 29, 2020 at 8:04 PM, Cha said:

late reply but things with me are doing fine, avoiding a painful hospital visit but its nothing too important. :Laugh: how was ur week jenks man

Even later reply :awkward: sorry to hear about that, hope things been going well for you health wise. Painful hospital visits are no bueno. And my last week or two were pretty stressful and mentally exhausting, to say the least. Pandemic-wise, we got placed under total lockdown again recently and being home a lot more these last few months in general have been pretty depressing in more ways than one. My grandma has been gripped by what is probably full blown dementia at this point for quite some time now and it's hard to watch and be around but I have to for all our sakes.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Cha said:

im so sorry mang❤️ I hope you still are able to find ways to distract/soothe yourself even for a bit. So is Jenks Cruisedays now streaming days at all? :Laugh: 

Thanks mang, been trying to do just that. And streaming was my plan for a while now, but I don't think I've even watched a newer movie since theaters first closed back in March tbf. My netflix queue is looking thick af and my sister gave me access to her Prime, but the only things I've really streamed were a couple Tiger King and Black Mirror episodes haha I went out of my way to actually buy Scoob, but the disappointing things I've heard about it sorta killed my hype lol Most theaters just opened back up a couple weeks ago and I was planning a formal Cruiseday return by watching that new psycho ass Russell Crowe movie, but they got closed back down again a few days later sigh. Nothin beats the experience of watching a movie in the theater, I guess. The theater practically became a second home for me :Laugh:

On September 9, 2020 at 4:28 PM, Kuromi said:

yo i heard dick dastardly is in scoob and that’s the only promising  thing i’ve heard :Laugh: Having a whole wacky races-like HB cast in current day would be so good. 

Yeah, I marked out when I heard Dick would be like the villain cuz that meant Scooby vs Muttley: dogfight of the century :Laugh: Speaking of, I think there is/was a Wacky Races reboot on Boomerang. It slipped under my radar when I did have the channel and I don't have the channel now so welp ?‍♂️ if the Hanna-Barbera cinematic universe were to have led to a Wacky Races (or Laff-A-Lympics bah gawd)-esque meetup, it would've been so fuckin worth it no matter how bad Scoob may be.

On October 10, 2020 at 5:18 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Favorite grindhouse films? I'm starting to get into them again.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Last House on the Left, 5 Fingers of Death, Master of the Flying Guillotine, The Street Fighter, Hobo With A Shotgun and Deathdream are the first few to come to my mind

I'm attempting to get into the genre of bizarro fiction, basically the book equivalent to a cult film section at the video store. Which idea sounds better (by which I mean trashier): 

-A bisexual nymphomaniac vampire working for the Nazis and (sexily) making her way through the webs of espionage in WWII?

or

-a Satan-worshipping stripper who's also a samurai?

ORRRRRRR

-a cyberpunk story about a university rent-a-cop investigating a terrorist attack on the school by anti-government critics, and from there descending down a rabbit hole that leads him to an aborted government project to create super soldiers?

4 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I'm attempting to get into the genre of bizarro fiction, basically the book equivalent to a cult film section at the video store. Which idea sounds better (by which I mean trashier): 

-A bisexual nymphomaniac vampire working for the Nazis and (sexily) making her way through the webs of espionage in WWII?

or

-a Satan-worshipping stripper who's also a samurai?

ORRRRRRR

-a cyberpunk story about a university rent-a-cop investigating a terrorist attack on the school by anti-government critics, and from there descending down a rabbit hole that leads him to an aborted government project to create super soldiers?

Can’t go wrong with a little satan worshipping and some stripping

• Like 1