• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Timmy Vermicelli

On May 12, 2020 at 6:29 PM, Sauce Mama said:

Omg Jenks forgive me, but a very Happy Belated Birthday to you!! I'm glad to hear you got your famed chantilly cake (of which I still have not tried lol)? 

You're forgiven but thanks moose, very much appreciate it! You really need to try it at least once one of these days. You're missing out, mang!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

Doing aight myself, just trying to make the best of things during these times? :Laugh:

You and me both. Stay strong and safe, sistah Kat

59 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Doing good. Been thinking about doing some historical fiction as my first serious original project.

How ya liking this new forum design?

Sounds pretty keen, I wish you the best with that undertaking. And I'm diggin the new setup, I can't really complain

6 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

Hi Jenks! I wanted to tell you that I heard about Hurricane Douglas coming through and I hope you and your family stay safe? 

I think we're good, Oahu seems poised to avoid the worst of it. Hopefully it stays that way for Kauai. Appreciate the concern though

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

What did you think of Uncut Gems? Haven’t gotten around to watching it yet :Laugh:

It's a really good high stakes thriller/sorta comedy. Once its foot is on the gas it doesn't really stop til the very end. And Adam Sandler really knocks it out of the park, Oscar worthy performance by him. I'd definitely recommend watching it.

5 hours ago, Cha said:

lmao whos that in ur pfp

Some OC named Sharkey Two-Times that was in one of the SpongeBob Diner Dash games. What better way to celebrate Shark Week than with such an obscure SB character lol plus he's gonna be in my new spinoff so it's also lowkey advertising

• Thanks 1