• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

19 hours ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

I'm watching Chiz stream and he says he's gonna come out with a mixtape? He better be legit unlike some people cough cough J-Swagg :glare: 

Fuck, I need to catch up with the Chiz more. Been a hot minute since I peeped any of his shit :Laugh: 

14 hours ago, Christmas Moose said:

Isn't there ANYTHING you can do about those stupid ass neighbors of yours? 

Also, "HEY! ASSBUTT!" returned. :funny:

Apparently not. Throughout the hundred or so times cops have been called down here throughout the years, they've done jack shit. So much jack shit, in fact, that it looks like nobody around here even bothers calling them anymore if yesterday was anything to go by. Fuckers only shut their mouths after I lost my shit six hours into their ongoing screaming match and yelled a whole lotta shit at em that I made damn fucking sure they heard. They even bothered to go out on the road and clean up some glass shit that one of em threw onto the road in front of our garage, that I'm sure the wouldn't have done like one other time shit got thrown out on the road. Not even their annoying brat kids who play with rakes on the road near our vehicles came out that afternoon. I'm so fucking sick and tired of feeling like we can't do anything about it. I'd probably go more into it in a sharing time post of what we've been through with these fuckers the last couple of months, but I'm glad I did what I did yesterday. It was the exact same thing the day before and i somehow grinned and bared with it, but two days in a row of that shit ain't flying with me. My dad didn't even bother stopping me so he probs agreed. And he works nights and needs his goddamn rest because he hasn't been getting enough as it is lately, so seeing these fuckers absolutely show no respect to other people around them like that really pissed me the fuck off. Okay. Rant over.

was that in the new ep? Cuz I haven't seen the last two yet :funny: 

2 hours ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

?

Fuckin A, this vid is gold! HAHAHA  

I'm sorry about all the trouble they've caused you over the years. Damn, and I thought I have had noisy annoying neighbors in the past but I couldn't imagine what you guys are going through... So when you call the police on their asses, define "jack shit". You mean like they don't even try to talk to them as well as don't even come? Thats bullshit... I mean I know that in certain states (I dunno what its like in Hawaii) where the police can't do anything unless they've caused physical harm to you or your family, but still you can't just wait around for something bad to happen. That's bullshit too! I feel like there's gotta be SOMETHING else you can do. Sorry Jenks. :/ 

Edit: Also, in regards to that last Supernatural......

FUUUUUUUUCK.

Edited by Christmas Moose
dem winchesters be royally fucked

5 hours ago, Santa Janai, Katsura Da♥ said:

Ever had feelings for a cute dinosaur boy?

@T-Rex took 10,000 doubloons away from me along with my heart

4 hours ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

?

I needed that.

2 hours ago, Christmas Moose said:

Fuckin A, this vid is gold! HAHAHA  

I'm sorry about all the trouble they've caused you over the years. Damn, and I thought I have had noisy annoying neighbors in the past but I couldn't imagine what you guys are going through... So when you call the police on their asses, define "jack shit". You mean like they don't even try to talk to them as well as don't even come? Thats bullshit... I mean I know that in certain states (I dunno what its like in Hawaii) where the police can't do anything unless they've caused physical harm to you or your family, but still you can't just wait around for something bad to happen. That's bullshit too! I feel like there's gotta be SOMETHING else you can do. Sorry Jenks. :/ 

Edit: Also, in regards to that last Supernatural......

FUUUUUUUUCK.

They usually come and just talk, but with the sheer amount of times they've been called down here, I would think they'd at least do

something, anything. Every time I listen in on em, it's always almost like they're good friends, which personally pisses me off knowing how these people really are. I mean, it aint like these cops have to live next to them 24/7. It's like having one of those teachers who favors the bad kids. A lot of the times the assholes just go right at it again once the cops are gone so yeah, not much help if you ask me. And one night, the cops were called down for all the ruckus they were making again and one of the dumbasses living there was arguing with her whackjob boyfriend (who just had to park in front of our house, and her boyfriend had already damaged our garage once before and at that time he didn't even have a license) so the cops send him off and he backs up right into our mailbox/fence right in front of them. And this aint the first time this whack job had cops on em here, the previous time he was like drugged up on shit and the cops had to calm him down, which always raised a red flag for us whenever we see this guy around. And the night he hit our fence, he was acting the same he did that previous time and the way he drove off afterward you could tell the guy is fucking on something. The guy is a pretty decorated, self professed addict, based on what we hear coming from their own mouths a lot of the time. But the cops get on our case for being rightfully pissed off (because this isn't the first time this has happened with the same dude) and they let him go scot free. And that's only two of em, the rest of the family are pretty equally messed up in their own ways. There's this other meth-addicted bitch who's beyond all hope and she's like the main problem there, making all the noise swearing and throwing threats and shit. And she gets real off her rocker, she goes around and damages other people's property. One time, she was hitting my other neighbor's (who I also don't care for) jet skis and was tossing around and broke some glass stuff they had outside. Cops get called down and see it and sure, they get em to clean it up and stuff, but that's still damaging other people's property. And they let her go too, and she was back to doing the same shit the day after. And the neighbors who owned the stuff were away on vacation so they don't know what happened or who did it. It's like, we can't even trust leaving our house to itself. I hate this feeling of us law-abiding, tax paying citizens being made to live with these fuckers' bullshit, and most of the time, others (mostly my family) are the ones that get damage done onto.

on the subject of supernatural: I've read up on it, and it's a pretty interesting turn of events. The demon-human hybrid kid from season 5 was plenty powerful as it was and the regular angel-human hybrid in season 8 was dispatched pretty easily, can't imagine an archangel-human hybrid.

Thats corrupt af. Is there a different police department you guys can go to? Something outside of your county? I mean if these assholes are getting let go then I would think there's something fishy going on....especially since you say they almost sound like good friends when they talk. Seriously what the fuck. AND especially if they're drugged up on illegal shit can't they just arrest them for that?? I don't get it.

I dunno, sometimes its frustrating to watch because right when the Winchesters get something done (send Lucifer back to hell for example), they get fucked with something else immediately after? :P

Edited by Christmas Moose