• Advertisement

The Clappy Trivia Contest (12,000th Post)

Clappy

Well I am officially the first SBC member with 12,000 posts. Woo-hoo!

Instead of making a party, I thought I would do something a bit more special. With the recommendation by jjs, I have decided to hold a contest. Not just any type of contest though. Let's try to figure out who knows me the best or who might know me the best. I am going to include trivia from my e-life and info about my real life too. They will be multiple choice questions so no fill in the blank or anything like that. I will accept multiple correct answers (meaning if many of you guess the correct answer, you will receive 1 point instead of the first person getting it right only getting 1 point). The first one to 12 correct answers is the winner. Why 12? I think it's kinda obvious with my post count. xP

I will come on here with a new question every day until someone finally gets to 12 correct answers. The winner of this contest will receive 1,000 of my own doubloons and maybe even a special congratulatory art piece by me (WARNING: The quality of the work may not be the best since I am not really that artistic. xD). So I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully you all enjoy getting to know me a little bit better.

The first question will arrive tomorrow.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to start this thing. Let's start with a tricky one right of the back.

I have acknowledged this question a couple times. Let's see who has paid attention?

Question 1: How many TOS's have I received on tv.com?

A) 10

B) 12

C) 14

D) 16

And the answer is.......C) 14. SOF got it correct and now has 1 point. Believe it or not, I have yet to be suspended from the site. I have been a good boy for the most part. :P

Let's try to make things a bit easier with Question 2...

2. Which fellow SBC member did I help make a ban-dodging account for?

A) 70s

B) PokeSponge

C) tvfan

D) SpongeSebastian

And let's add an extra half-point for the first person who guesses the correct username of this ban-dodging account. ;)