• Advertisement

George Lopez

Ron

Spoiler
Spoiler

I love George Lopez!! Him and the show! Both are hilarious IMO...but oh well terminoob.

I hate him as a comedian, and don't find him funny in places other than the show.

what do you guys think of this show? I LOVE IT! its one of my favorite shows. it's so hilarious and it makes me laugh so hard. especially george lopez. he is such a hysterical comedian. i did think however that it was such a waste of show to see carmen and jason finally break up forever when they were supposed to get married. because honestly, why show all the stuff that happens between them like him moving into their home and george and angie becoming his legal guardian and all that other important stuff if you're just going to let it go to waste? you can state your opinion on that too, but first please state your opinion of the whole show itself. i want to say it's the funniest show of my favorites, but i am still debating that because all my favorite shows are so equally funny that it is impossible to choose which one is the funniest. seriously. its that hard.

what do you guys think of this show? I LOVE IT! its one of my favorite shows. it's so hilarious and it makes me laugh so hard. especially george lopez. he is such a hysterical comedian. i did think however that it was such a waste of show to see carmen and jason finally break up forever when they were supposed to get married. because honestly, why show all the stuff that happens between them like him moving into their home and george and angie becoming his legal guardian and all that other important stuff if you're just going to let it go to waste? you can state your opinion on that too, but first please state your opinion of the whole show itself. i want to say it's the funniest show of my favorites, but i am still debating that because all my favorite shows are so equally funny that it is impossible to choose which one is the funniest. seriously. its that hard.
Thinking you posted this as it's own thread, but someone merged it with the old GL thread we had.

Anehway, it's...Okay.

JCM, all the family sitcoms that I watch are Still Standing, 8 Simple Rules, My Wife and Kids, Full House, George Lopez, iCarly, and Everybody Hates Chris. I think Bridget and Kerry from 8 Simple Rules are HOT (hotter than Carmen). I think Lauren from Still Standing is HOT (hotter than Carmen). I think Claire from My Wife and Kids is HOT (either her and Carmen tie or Carmen is hotter, but really can't decide). I don't think DJ and Stephanie from the later seasons of Full House or the Olsen Twins today are hot. I think Carly and Sam from iCarly are HOT (Carly ties with Carmen, Carmen is hotter than Sam). iCarly is not a family sitcom, but it is still a sitcom. I also watch Everybody Hates Chris, but there are no hot girls on that show. Tonya is a LITTLE GIRL, and Tasha is NOT HOT.