• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

Ever skipped out on taken your anti-depressants?

Ever told your best friend that you like her, then have her come back with "I figured" like she doesn't give a flying fuck that you have feelings for her, then have her hang out with someone who's "awesome" and have it break your heart she most likely will never reciprocate the feelings you have for her, even though everyone thinks you two should be together, and start to believe that she'll start dating the guy that's "awesome" even though she's said time and time again she's only hanging out with him to piss off her ex who, by context clues, you figure she still likes but is just too much of a wuss to believe it because she wants to hate him more than anything even though she still hangs out with him like it's not big fucking deal?

Ever been so pissed at the world in a single instant that you want everyone to just fucking disappear?

Ever want to punch everyone in the fucking mouth?

If you answered "yes" to all of the above, you know how it feels to be me right now!

Fuck my life.

Ever told your best friend that you like her, then have her come back with "I figured" like she doesn't give a flying fuck that you have feelings for her, then have her hang out with someone who's "awesome" and have it break your heart she most likely will never reciprocate the feelings you have for her, even though everyone thinks you two should be together, and start to believe that she'll start dating the guy that's "awesome" even though she's said time and time again she's only hanging out with him to piss off her ex who, by context clues, you figure she still likes but is just too much of a wuss to believe it because she wants to hate him more than anything even though she still hangs out with him like it's not big fucking deal?

Ever been so pissed at the world in a single instant that you want everyone to just fucking disappear?

If you answered "yes" to all of the above, you know how it feels to be me right now!

Fuck my life.

Damn... saying you had a shitty day would be a big understatement, I suppose. I'm sure it'll get better, we all have bad days.

Yes, and yes.

You'll get through it though. 630566.gif