• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

On 9/3/2017 at 1:44 PM, crushingmayhem said:

What can I say? That storm will probably come here, but they said there's a chance it might head north. I'm hoping for the best.

And it didn't...

Its pretty sad that I still don't have power. But hopefully soon, I won't lose the little hope I have.

This summer has been very up and down for me. I spent a lot of it here on SBC, and while I don't regret that (I've grown close to a few people here and I honestly feel like I have more friends here than in real life), there were several problems (such as how I fell into a loop made up of anxiety and an internal struggle due to the teams feature in July and later on that month I might've fallen into a depression) and now I'm sort of afraid to go back to school. Life just isn't letting up ?

58 minutes ago, QuilavaRDSP said:

This summer has been very up and down for me. I spent a lot of it here on SBC, and while I don't regret that (I've grown close to a few people here and I honestly feel like I have more friends here than in real life), there were several problems (such as how I fell into a loop made up of anxiety and an internal struggle due to the teams feature in July and later on that month I might've fallen into a depression) and now I'm sort of afraid to go back to school. Life just isn't letting up ?

Yeah i feel ya.

this summer for me was actually good, but irl eh it was up & down.