• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

Cause of that project you have to present tomorrow?

(In deep, OVERLY dramatic voice) "CONFLICT!!!! 2015!!!! This time, EVERYONE gets HURT, REALLY badly!!!!" (Imaginary Bonus points and an imaginary doughnut if you know where I got the underlined quote from!)

(In deep, OVERLY dramatic voice) "CONFLICT!!!! 2015!!!! This time, EVERYONE gets HURT, REALLY badly!!!!" (Imaginary Bonus points and an imaginary doughnut if you know where I got the underlined quote from!)

Looks like that will require a more thorough web search than I previously thought. Too bad I don't have time for it right now.

I have a newfound love for chocolate milk now.

I'm lactose intolerant, so for years I have been unable to drink straight milk without getting ill. My store recently introduced affordable lactose-free milk and chocolate milk. Finally I can drink the king of all dairy drinks without breaking the bank and without breaking my poor tummy. <3

Oddly enough, hilaryfan80 is not lactose intolerant.

Just spent my whole day listening to albums on Spotify. In order, I listened to The 2nd Law and The Resistance (both by Muse), (What's The Story) Morning Glory by Oasis, and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West. And I'm currently listening to AM by Arctic Monkeys.

I really need to use Spotify more.

• Like 1