• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

My summer experience could've been a WHOLE lot better! :rolleyes: I spent 2.5 months (roughly mid-May until the beginning of August) sick from what I thought was a stomach flu, but it turned out to be a problem with my heart because of too much fluid in my stomach! :l I then spent the whole month of August at the UCLA Hospital getting healed from my heart problem and losing 60 pounds from having all the excess fluid drained from my stomach! :( It was by far, the LONGEST one month vacation I've ever had at being anywhere! :o And I went to four summer Sun Dances in a row in Colorado with my Dad! o.o At least I'm all better now, and now I'm at a healthier weight as well! :) Enough said! ;)

I had a rather uneventful summer, but overall it was passable. I mainly just chilled out with my friends and girlfriend, played some video games and listened to music. For about two weeks I went camping in France, which wasn't the best trip abroad I've had, but was definitely good. I graduated from secondary school, but not before completely wrecking the prom by getting the DJ to play Revolution 9 by the Beatles and Mourning Glory by Ween. (in the UK, you leave at 15-16, and then you move on to sixth form/college) Nothing particularly amazing happened this summer, especially compared to last year's, but I never felt like it was a waste.

My summer experience could've been a WHOLE lot better! :rolleyes: I spent 2.5 months (roughly mid-May until the beginning of August) sick from what I thought was a stomach flu, but it turned out to be a problem with my heart because of too much fluid in my stomach! :l I then spent the whole month of August at the UCLA Hospital getting healed from my heart problem and losing 60 pounds from having all the excess fluid drained from my stomach! :( It was by far, the LONGEST one month vacation I've ever had at being anywhere! :o And I went to four summer Sun Dances in a row in Colorado with my Dad! o.o At least I'm all better now, and now I'm at a healthier weight as well! :) Enough said! ;)

I'm glad that you are feeling better.  

I'm glad that you are feeling better.  

Thank you, and just a little update on my status, my family and I will soon be moving from our current residence to another house!  :) I won't say specifically where I'm moving to, but its IN the state of California! B) Enough said! ;)

Anyone dressing up for Halloween this year? I'm going super minimal/lazy and just taping a face onto an orange flannel and going as a lumberjack-o-lantern (my backup being just putting on a flannel and pajama pants and going as a slumberjack).