• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

And I explained WHY he's not in our circle of info- because he's a whiny poser.

KILLIN UR DOODZ

Okay Ex, take a chill pill. Luke may be a poser, but how is he going to get out of that and become a better user if you constantly keep putting him down and pushing him out? Honestly, I was COMPLETELY out of the little circle when I joined SBC. But, I'm an admin now. I am sick of the discrimination against "n00bs." They MAY be annoying, but that gives people no right to be jerks to them. Reminds me of whites against blacks-blacks are treated like shit, and here noobs are treated like shit. IF THEY ANNOY YOU, DON'T TALK TO THEM. I'm with 70s on this one.

Hello, companions 125508.gif Just wanted to apologize for being inactive this week. I've been preoccupied with school and speaking of that, I gotta prepare for tomorrow, so this will be my final evening post.

Welcome back! 125508.gif

Okay Ex, take a chill pill. Luke may be a poser, but how is he going to get out of that and become a better user if you constantly keep putting him down and pushing him out? Honestly, I was COMPLETELY out of the little circle when I joined SBC. But, I'm an admin now. I am sick of the discrimination against "n00bs." They MAY be annoying, but that gives people no right to be jerks to them. Reminds me of whites against blacks-blacks are treated like shit, and here noobs are treated like shit. IF THEY ANNOY YOU, DON'T TALK TO THEM. I'm with 70s on this one.

Welcome back! 125508.gif

Are you seriously comparing n00bs to the fucking black-white thing? You are fucking stupid.

And n00bs are annoying assoles. Which is the reason we pick on them. And wh am I an insecure fuck?

Are you seriously comparing n00bs to the fucking black-white thing? You are fucking stupid.

And n00bs are annoying assoles. Which is the reason we pick on them. And wh am I an insecure fuck?

And you're just encouraging Luke to be like this by saying we can't confront him on it. Top notch thar, Tvman.

Are you seriously comparing n00bs to the fucking black-white thing?

Exactly that. You're insecure so you pick on people in return. At least when you and I do it I know we're kidding, but others get mad when you do it.

Dragiiin wants to be friends again...not sure I want to. He's caused me too much pain on this site that I don't need. He's the reason I've wanted to quit the Internet.

But I forgive him and will accept his "COME ON REAPAIRMAN, GIMME ANOTHER CHANCE" in the PC on Xat.

Dragiiin wants to be friends again...not sure I want to. He's caused me too much pain on this site that I don't need. He's the reason I've wanted to quit the Internet.

But I forgive him and will accept his "COME ON REAPAIRMAN, GIMME ANOTHER CHANCE" in the PC on Xat.

you and me both know it's gonna happen again =/

Thanks for standing up for me tvguy. 630566.gif Ex, I accept your apology, but I don't think I'm a poser, I'm just trying to fit in.

Thank you for accepting my apology, some people who i've previously hated were a little reluctant on believing me *CoughBeachycough* =P. Anyway, It's not really that, but I understand you just want to fit, which would work better if we just didn't mention tv.com anymore.