• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

Yo, something I noticed. I don't know if it's a big deal or not, but the Admin's names dont show up on the red posts. other than that, pretty good design.
I noticed that too. It's not really a big deals, because you can probably tell who we are based on our avatars. If not, this is only for a few days, a week at the most.

Is it just me, or is anyone having a problem seeing the picture that directs you to home?

And the valentines layout is neat by the way. I can't wait for more layouts like a St.Patricks one or an Easter one. 125508.gif

Is it just me, or is anyone having a problem seeing the picture that directs you to home?

And the valentines layout is neat by the way. I can't wait for more layouts like a St.Patricks one or an Easter one. 125508.gif

Good, I'm not crazy. I'm having that issue as well. I'll look into it. 630566.gif

And thanks, more special designs are coming soon.

(If it's not too much trouble on 70s part, or my part, for that matter) Could we change the layout to correspond with birthday's as well? Or would that be superfluous?
It's up to you, I don't really know how exactly we would do that.

It's up to you, I don't really know how exactly we would do that.

Just make it birthday related whenever it's someones birthday, but like I said, I'm not sure if it'd be superfluous or not, considering the layout already changes on holidays (or days like Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day). Though if I find some good pictures, I suppose I can do it, since you're already doing so much and have so much in your life at the moment.

Penguins of Madagascar is an okay show. At least it doesn't try too hard to be funny like some other new animated "comedies" (coughBackattheBarnyardcough).

That said, I don't really have enough interest to watch it.

Any Canadians out there? If so, happy Family Day!

That's that new Penguins of Madagasgar special right?

If so, probably. The show is pretty good...what do you guys think about it?

Love it, one of my favorite new shows. I'm excited for the special tonight, but even more excited for the new Spongebob.

Just make it birthday related whenever it's someones birthday, but like I said, I'm not sure if it'd be superfluous or not, considering the layout already changes on holidays (or days like Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day). Though if I find some good pictures, I suppose I can do it, since you're already doing so much and have so much in your life at the moment.

That's a good idea, and I don't find it at all superfluous. But if you could do it, that would be great, because like you said, I have a lot in my life at the moment.