• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

^That's around the time I had mine.

By the way guys, I changed some smilies that I didn't like. And especially, the infamous ": P" smiley. Here are what the new ones look like (yes, they're just the TV.com smilies).

125508.gif630566.gif305752.gif499524.gif104938.gif239236.gif901662.gif428899.gif285539.gif344797.gif893573.gif49943.gif526874.gif

So yes, 13 changed smilies. And I deleted a few of them that were just plain dumb as well. Tell me what you think. I'll talk about this in more detail on the next Update, but for now, tell me what you think.

I like the updates. their sorta like a newsletter or newspaper for Spongebob Community. That'd be neat if we did have a newsletter though. Spongebob Community Times. 428899.gif
Yeah, I tried newsletters, but I didn't like them much. I just didn't like the format at all. So the Updates are my way of keeping you guys up the date with what's happening.

Quick poll: Who would like to see an Art forum? The only person that draws other than myself is Jelly (that I'm aware of...) so I'm not entirely sure if it'd be worth it to make one if only two people use it, though if others would like to see it, then we can make one.

Quick poll: Who would like to see an Art forum? The only person that draws other than myself is Jelly (that I'm aware of...) so I'm not entirely sure if it'd be worth it to make one if only two people use it, though if others would like to see it, then we can make one.

Hellz yeah!

Hey guys, just wanted to tell you this:

On Monday, February 8th, 2010, at 6:04 P.M., my daughter Marti was born. She's in the hospital as I type this, and will hopefully be released soon. 630566.gif

That's great, congratulations!